ѕιncerely, тecнnoвlade (technoblade)

sincerely, technoblade

t/w kinda implied suicidal thoughts? its really just one line but just to be safe :)

technoblade (angst, one-sided love)

techno can't help but fall in love with every boy he meets, but they never love him back.

Technoblade was many things. He was a rather popular youtube, he was pretty skilled at Minecraft, and he had a deadpan sense of humour, with a rather boosted ego.

But one thing he wasn't was straight.

Definitely not straight.

He couldn't help but fall for nearly every boy he became friends with, his stupid heart wouldn't let his feelings subside. And every time he tried to move on from someone, another boy would just come and sweep him off his feet. 

It started with Skeppy. He had been over his friend for a while now, but a couple years ago the diamond-clad boy was all he could think about. His tan skin, swoopy hair, and irresistible smile would linger in Techno's mind for hours after they played Minecraft together, and he'd lie awake in bed wishing he could feel the shorter boy's embrace.

But of course, his heart had to be crushed as he slowly watched his one true love fall for someone else. Even Techno agreed that BadBoyHalo was a better fit for Skeppy, and as he listened to their playful banter both on stream and in private conversations, he knew he never stood a chance.

So Techno tried to move on. He played less with Skeppy and started doing more solo videos. But no matter how hard he tried, his heart still longed for love. Not even from his crush, just from anyone.

Not long after, Minecraft Monday began, and Techno went week by week, winning nearly every game, gaining subscribers, and also earning notoriety for being a merciless killer. In Minecraft of course.

Techno was on a roll. He hadn't felt the same crushing feeling of love in his heart like he usually did, and he was in such a good mood that he even helped his past crush win Minecraft Monday with his new boyfriend. He was sure he was entirely over Skeppy.

And he was.

But then a new era began.

It was week 13 of Minecraft Monday, and Teachnoblade was paired with a youtube he didn't know much about, Wilbur Soot. Techno thought it we be a normal week.

Boy, was he wrong.

The instant Wilbur joined his voice channel, and said a couple of words, which have now faded into the back of Techno's mind, Techno felt his stomach churn, and his cheeks flush red.

He was lucky he hadn't started the stream yet, which gave him a little time to regain his composure after that abrupt beginning, but Techno was scared.

He remembered how much pain his last crush had caused him, whether self-inflicted or not, and he didn't want to experience that rollercoaster of emotions yet again. 

But yet, it felt good. Loving someone is one of the best feelings you can have, whether they reciprocate it or not.

So even after that one stream, after didn't even come close to winning the tournament, Techno stuck around.

He watched nearly every stream he could, he chatted with Wilbur as much as he could, and when Wilbur announced SMPEarth? Of course, he signed up. 

So the cycle repeated itself. He'd play games with Wilbur for hours, then proceed to not take his mind off of the boys' beautiful face until he falls asleep.

Wilbur's soft, curly hair, tucked under the occasional beanie. His kind eyes, with little wrinkles on the corners whenever he smiled, and his rosy cheeks.

That image of Wilbur stayed in Techno's mind, lingering for every second of every day. He could barely even stay focused when farming potatoes on skyblock, which was literally the only other thing he did.

Slowly but surely, the two of them grew closer. Much closer, but not in the way Techno wanted. 

Technoblade participated in nearly every single one of Wilbur's experimental Minecraft streams, and was often featured in other ones, whether calling in the comment randomly or joining the stream to play some games together, always earning much approval from their fans. 

And through every deadpan joke he made, every laugh he let out, every "technoblade never dies" that escaped from his lips, he hid his emotions.

He was rather good at it, especially after putting up that 'egotistical blood god' persona for so long. He managed to keep up his confident facade, acting like everything was normal.

But it hurt. 

And it still does.

And that's it. That's the end of the story, or at least how far it's gotten.

There's no telling what Technoblade will do next. Will he confess his love, or perhaps stay silent and continue to hang on Wilbur's every word?

Personally, I'm excited to see how he continues living with this soul-crushing unrequited love.

Maybe he won't.

Sincerely, Technoblade.

ahhh this was so rushed and experimental

I felt like writing some angst so here you go haha, maybe not really lunch club but I've been getting more into technoblade and tommyinnit etc. again 

don't worry there's still plenty more lunch club content to come. :)

- cooper