friends.

Sketch the story of your day.

"Okay, let's get going!" Haruka said in a high-pitched voice, putting her hands on Azumi's and Kyo's shoulders, causing them both to look up at her.

"You're right. Kyo, you ready?" Azumi asked as she looked to her brother at her side. He gave her a smile, and she smiled back at him. They both rised from their seats, and Azumi waited for Kenma to finish playing with his game before he got out of the chair he was in as well.

Kuroo and Haruka walked ahead slightly, paving the way for the three shorter friends behind them to follow. Azumi walked in between Kyo and Kenma with her hands intertwined in front of her, rotating her thumbs nervously.

When they finally arrived to the shrine that greeted guests before leading them to the tunnels full of hanging wisteria flowers, Azumi stopped in her tracks momentarily as a quiet gasp left her mouth. It's so beautiful here.

"Um, can I stay back and draw.." Azumi asked quietly, gripping onto the fabric of Haruka's kimono lightly as she looked up at the girl.

"You want to draw the shrine?" Haruka asked, but when she met her friend's eyes she couldn't refuse. "Of course, Azu. The flowers are prettier when it gets darker anyway. You can stay here and draw, and I'll go get us some food from one of the stands."

"I'll come with you." Kuroo said to Haruka as he used his height to gaze around at the different food stands they had to choose from. "Kenma can stay here with Tokiumi."

"I was planning to already.." Kenma said sassily, looking up at his friend with a straight face, but Kuroo simply laughed at his words.

"I know you were." Kuroo grinned, before turning to Haruka and deciding where they should go.

Azumi pulled out her sketchbook from the small bag she brought with her, taking her usual black pen out with it. She sat on the curb of the street, facing the shrine which also served as the entrance to the wisteria tunnels. As she began drawing the lines to the red torii at the entrance, Kenma sat down next to her, resting his chin in his hand and leaning toward the girl subtly. She continued to sketch the scenery in front of her while Kenma sat beside her, watching her hand gracefully move across the page. Kyo stood near the two, taking multiple phone calls in a row and looking around. He must be looking for the friends he made, I wanna meet them!

"Tokiumi!" A cheerful voice yelled from the crowd, causing Azumi to snap her head up from her sketchbook and turn to the voice. When she did she saw a very tall boy with light hair running in her general direction. She simply stared in shock, before watching as he walked up to her brother and smiled widely.

She watched in awe as her brother and the tall boy shared a short hug, not noticing that she had dropped her pen.

"You dropped this," Kenma spoke softly, poking Azumi in the arm with her own pen to get her attention, but the girl stared dazily at the scene in front of her. Kenma moved his eyes to follow where she was gazing intently, and when his eyes landed on his new teammate they narrowed.

"Azu, come meet Lev!" Kyo yelled as he turned around to face his sister, excited to show his sister that he had made a friend at Nekoma. Both siblings had trouble in the making new friends department.

Azumi quickly shut her sketchbook and got up from the curb, walking briskley to stand next to the two taller boys, the one she hadn't met towering over her. He's taller than Kuroo, why when Kyo finally makes a friend he has to be terrifying..