bonus 1.

Sketch what you wish to see the world become.

"Can you grab my phone and text Shoyo if he needs any torches?" Kenma asked softly, keeping his gaze on the TV in front of him.

"Why don't you just keep him on speaker because he doesn't have a mic?" Azumi sighed, stopping the movement of her fingers and letting the loose braid she had formed in Kenma's hair fall.

"I don't like phone calls."

Azumi gave a small laugh in response, keeping quiet as she leaned over and took his phone from the floor beside him.

She unlocked it effortlessly, not putting much thought into typing her own name for the passcode, and quickly clicked on his messages.

After she found his conversation with Hinata, which wasn't hard because it was the most recent, she sent him a quick text asking if he needed torches before she let his phone rest beside her on the bed.

"Where even is he?" Azumi asked as she returned her focus to Kenma's hair, running her fingers through it softly before gathering a few strands from the front and braiding them around his head.

Kenma sighed happily, leaning his head back against Azumi's lap as he took out his map in the game.

"He's not mining anymore. I have no idea. He sucks at this."

"Don't be mean!" Azumi joked, patting his head and making him lean back farther to look up at her from under his eyelashes. "What?"

"Nothing," he responded with a smile, stopping himself from laughing at her confused expression. From this angle, she was upside down and gravity pulled her cheeks forward, making her look silly.

"You're pretty," she told him with a smile, bending downward to place a kiss on his forehead, making him wriggle in his place on the floor. "And funny."

"Shut up," he forced out, feeling his face grow warm as she giggled at his reaction.

His phone vibrated against the blanket Azumi was sat on, and she popped back up quickly to take a look at it.

"Hinata says no because it's not night yet." She read his text aloud, and Kenma slapped a hand to his forehead. "Oh! That's so cute, he says he's collecting the wildflowers for your house."

"He should at least be making a farm then."

"Oh, let him do what he wants." Azumi laughed, using her finger to flick Kenma in the ear. "He bought Minecraft just to play with you."

"But Kyo and I have already beat the Ender Dragon, and we're almost done building a castle in the Nether. The stupid Ghasts keep ruining the outside."  Kenma rambled, shaking his head and going back to mining simple coal. "Now I have high expectations."

"Yeah, yeah." She smiled, taking his phone into her hands again to text Hinata back. "I sent back that I think it's cute he's gathering flowers."

"Why would you say that?" Kenma turned to look at her quickly, and Azumi laughed when she saw one of the braids she had made smacked him in the face. "Kageyama might get mad at me for something as simple as that."

"Oh, shush. You think too much," she poked his cheek, and he narrowed his eyes at her before slumping down again and putting his head back in her lap.