stalkers.

What is the biggest problem you face? Sketch its solution.

"Okay, she's on the move. Let's go." Haruka looked to her phone, watching the screen intently before adjusting the baseball cap on her head.

"How do you know where she is?" Kenma asked, making Haruka laugh loudly.

"I took her phone and made her share her location with me." Haruka shrugged, smiling to herself proudly, making the two boys across from her look to her with concern.

"That is some next-level helicopter parenting." Kuroo raised his brows, adding "you should get your attachment issues checked."

"You're talking? Kenma is sitting right next to you because you refused to come if he didn't."

"That's different. He needs to get out of the house sometimes, and that's my job." Kuroo smiled, resting his elbow on Kenma's head.

"Shut up."

"Seriously though, gear up. Disguises on, let's move out." Haruka chanted, hopping up from her loveseat and dashing to the door as Kuroo covered Kenma's hair with a bucket hat.

• • •

"This is mega creepy, even for me." Kuroo whispered, crouched down next to Haruka and Kenma as the three watched Azumi walk to greet Tamaki in the mall's food court.

"Yeah, this is wrong." Kenma added, turning to rest his back against the large potted plant they were hiding behind.

Like I want to see any of this.

"Well, I couldn't follow her alone, that's weird." Haruka explained, tapping both Kuroo and Kenma to get their attention. She was preparing to hide behind another plant when she saw Azumi was on the move again.

"So it's less weird to have three people follow her? I feel like a pervert," Kuroo huffed, following after Haruka anyway and moving to the next plant.

"We can act like we're hanging out."

"We're dressed like the Avengers trying to pass as civilians." Kuroo laughed, and Haruka smacked his arm lightly.

"If she hears even a bit of your laugh we'll be caught, you hyena. So no jokes."

Kenma peered behind the plant and caught sight of Azumi looking from her phone to her surroundings nervously. She wore jeans and a hoodie, and Kenma took notice of her twirling the tendrils that came off the rips in the jeans with her fingers.

Azumi looked to her phone for a moment before shooting her head back up, now facing Tamaki and offering him a small wave.

Tamaki lessened the distance between them quickly, widening his arms for a hug right away. Azumi stiffened visibly before hugging him back, and Kenma felt himself roll his eyes before turning back around and resting his back against the potted plant.

"They're headed over there! We'll be able to hear them if we hide behind that sign!" Haruka spoke quickly, already stretching her legs and tip-toeing to her destination.

"Kenma, you good?" Kuroo asked with a pat to Kenma's shoulder, making the boy glare back at him.

"Shut up."