beaches.

author's note:  giving us the beach ova we deserve but also look at the cute fanart !! kenma's hat and the way hinata is sitting 🥺credit: viria

credit: viria.tumblr.com
thanks for all the sweet comments and compliments! they're all soo nice and give me random boosts of serotonin lol. LOVE YOU ALL ❤️
.

Sketch your dream vacation before you plan it.

"Haru, you don't even know how to swim..."

"Who swims at the beach? C'mon, it's for the teams to relax a bit." Haruka smiled, wiggling her brows at Azumi to convince her to agree. "Even Kyo is coming."

"What? Why?"

"Lev invited him. I don't think you realize we have like, thousands of free seats on the buses." Haruka laughed, patting Azumi's head repeatedly until she sighed in defeat.

"Only for you."

"Yay! I'll help you pack, or else I know you won't do it." Haruka spoke as she already took a shirt from Azumi's bed and folded it neatly.

"I don't need help packing if it's only one day!"

• • •

"Good morning, everyone!" Kuroo yelled loudly, cupping his hands around his mouth for dramatic effect, causing a chorus of groans to sound from the teams standing in front of him.

"It's 8 in the morning and we're all right in front of you. Is the yelling necessary?" Daichi spoke from beside Suga, and the heads of Karasuno nodded along sleepily.

"Sorry about that, Daichi! Here in Tokyo we rise with the sun!" Kuroo yelled even louder, this time Nekoma groaning at his words.

"Let us on the bus. Move." Yaku sighed, slapping the side of his palm against Kuroo's side and making him jolt in response.