confessions.

Sketch the first thing your eyes landed on this morning.

Azumi furrowed her brows at the loud whispering around her, refusing to open her eyes and instead listening in to recognize the voices.

"So cute."

"Absolutely adorable."

"We're geniuses."

"When do we wake them up?"

"Do we have to? They look so peaceful."

"We have an hour until school."

Azumi groaned quietly, giving up on sleep and opening her eyes slowly to see sideways figures of Kuroo and Haruka near the door of her brother's room. She blinked a few times before lifting off her stomach and staring at her friends in the doorway. "Why do you two look like that?"

"She hasn't noticed yet," Haruka whispered to Kuroo, completely ignoring Azumi's questioning look.

"He's so small, of course she hasn't." Kuroo whispered back, laughing quietly to himself as he looked back at Azumi.

Azumi gave a look of confusion to her two friends and turned away to slam her head back into the pillow, stopping suddenly when she saw the familiar two-toned hair ruffled up next to her.

Kenma?

Azumi peered at him with a straight face, before shrugging nonchalantly and fluffing the pillow under her so she can successfully slam her head back into it.

"Not even a reaction!"

"All for nothing."

"Shake my head."

"Whatever, if she doesn't wanna work with us then she has to get up for school."

Oh! Did I ever go over the painting with the pencils?

Azumi suddenly shot up in shock, trying to think back to when she even fell asleep. Kenma finally shifted in his sleep, lifting his head slowly and quietly. He rubbed his eyes with both hands, and Azumi watched him as he came to recognize his surroundings.

So cute... like a little kitten.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep." He mumbled, and Azumi laughed lightly.

"Me neither." She agreed before shuffling out of the blanket and walking to the doorway. Kuroo stood there in clothes much too small for him, and Azumi began laughing loudly.

"Hey! Not my fault I'm significantly taller than everyone in this house!" Kuroo defended himself, crossing his arms over his chest, only making Azumi laugh harder as Kyo's t-shirt rode up and exposed his stomach.

"I'll get our uniforms ready," Azumi said quickly as she walked between Kuroo and Haruka to leave the room, searching for where her brother must have slept if she took his bed.

Finally, when all of them finished their showers and put on their newly washed uniforms, Azumi returned to the painting she completed last night and stared at it.

Well, now I want to fix a lot of it.

"You need help bringing it to school?" Kuroo asked as he walked behind Azumi, looking at the painting with a cheesy smile.

"I'll just carry it." Azumi mentioned as she collected the freshly sharpened colored pencils from her desk and put them together in a small pouch. She tapped the corner of the canvas lightly before lifting it off the easel and bringing it to her bed. She took a roll of plastic wrap and began covering the canvas with it lazily, wrapping it around the ends to provide a little layer of protection. When she finished, she lifted the canvas back under her arm and began to leave her room before Kuroo grabbed it from her.