bonus 4.

Is there a meaning to life? Sketch it.

"Oh no. Oh my–"

"What?" Kuroo smiled cheesily, looking down at Haruka as tears began to fill her eyes.

"You're going to ruin all the pictures! When did you even have the time to... who the hell even dyed your hair for you? Because I know you don't have the skill to do it yourself."

"Um, actually, I do. Not that it matters, but Bokuto and Hinata helped me out." Kuroo crossed his arms proudly, bending down to allow Haruka to touch his hair in shock. "We wanted to do Akaashi's too, because he'll be up there with us, but he's too cool for it."

"No, he's the only one with some sense! You bleached your hair, just to turn it orange! Someone make sense of this, please." Haruka cried out, waving her arms wildly before shoving Kuroo out of the way for her to leave the room.

Bokuto entered the small groomsmen quarters after Haruka left, immediately smiling when he saw Kuroo was the only one inside.

"Your hair looks absolutely fantastic, if I do say so myself."

"I think I look sick as fuck."

"Bokuto-san, you're not supposed to be in here." Akaashi sighed as he entered after him, giving a short glance to Kuroo's new orange hair before blinking in disappointment.

"I know, I know! But where am I supposed to go if it hasn't started yet? You drove me here." Bokuto whined, flopping onto one of the large chairs that sat in the room, effectively crinkling his dark suit.

A small knock sounded at the door before Hinata soon joined the group in the room, smiling widely and waving at Kuroo.

"Your hair!"

"I no longer want to be here." Akaashi looked out to the distance, making the three other men raise their brows at him.

"It's not too late to do your hair too, you know? Then we'll be a long line of gingers," Kuroo told him with a wink, and Akaashi stared back at him plainly.

"Actually, it is too late. The wedding is in an hour."

"That long?" Bokuto whined again, fishing his phone from his pocket while Hinata crouched on the floor beside him to see. "My buttcheeks are already starting to sweat in these pants."

"That's rough, buddy." Kuroo smiled, setting his hand down on Akaashi's head, messing up his hair before quickly leaving the room.

He strolled to the end of the hallway until he reached the bridesmaids quarters, smiling when he heard screaming coming from inside. He gave the tiniest of knocks before slamming the door open, glancing around at those inside.

"Please, for the love of all things aesthetic and holy, leave. Don't even participate in the wedding. You won't be forgiven for this." Haruka immediately began ranting again, removing one of her slippers to chuck at Kuroo's head.

"Hey, what's with the negativity? I think he looks dashing as ever," Kyo spoke up as he moved to wrap an arm around Kuroo after he dodged Haruka's slipper.

"Why thank you, Kyo. You understand the absolute taste that goes into ginger hair."

"Of course." He nodded again, only to be interrupted by another slipper being thrown.