supporters.

Create a new tradition. Sketch it.

Kenma watched as Hinata landed on his two feet, with Kageyama sending him a smug grin from behind the net.

"Kenma-san, why was that so low?" Lev spoke over Karasuno's cheering and praise, and Kenma sighed before turning away from his team.

Too much energy.

"Kenma! Shake it off!" Yaku yelled as he clapped his hands together, and Kenma rolled his eyes.

"Nice serve, Tsukki!"

Kenma squatted in front of the net, paying attention to the tall blonde serving the ball right into Fukunaga's arms. It was a perfect receive, and Kenma followed the ball with his eyes as it soared above his head.

I guess I'll send it to Tora.

Kenma jumped up slightly, feeling the ball graze his fingertips before he used them to shoot the ball to the right of the court behind him, only to be met with silence, only interrupted by the sound of the ball dropping to the floor.

"Uh..." Yamamoto trailed awkwardly, shooting Kenma a look of utter confusion before moving his eyes to his team. "Was that me? Kenma, what was that?"

"Sorry," Kenma spoke plainly, brushing his hands against his shorts as he felt his team stare him down.

"Get your head out of your ass and into the game, Kenma!" Kuroo yelled, and Kenma groaned audibly.

"Do we need a time out?" Coach Nekomata asked with a glare, looking to Kuroo and receiving widened eyes in response.

"Kenma?"

"I'm fine." Kenma scoffed, shooting Kuroo a glare and turning back around to face Karasuno.

"Time out!" Kuroo said loudly, and the others on the court sighed in relief.

"I said I'm fine."

"Talk to me, buddy." Kuroo smiled as he walked toward Kenma and plopped a towel on his head. "I will never forgive you if they win and Daichi holds it over my head."

"Take your time! You're losing anyway!" Daichi's smug voice came from the bench on their side, and Kuroo narrowed his eyes back at him.

"Kenma! Are you okay?" Hinata ran to face Kenma, patting him on the shoulders lightly.

"Shoyo... hi."

"Are you sick?" Hinata continued, and Kenma shook his head slowly.

"Is this about Azumi-san's date?" Lev piped up, and Kenma rolled his eyes.

That stupid date.

"No."

"What do you mean date?" Hinata asked with wide eyes, and Kenma sighed as he looked to him.

"It's nothing... just Tokiumi is on a date."

"So you'll talk to him but not me," Kuroo whined before Yaku landed a hit on him.