sundays.

What angers you? Sketch it.

"Oh, hi Lev. Nice to see you again." Azumi smiled shyly at the tall boy who entered the small kitchen. She had been perched at the counter for the past half hour, looking out the window and back down to her sketchbook to get different angles of the windowsill garden their neighbor maintained.

"Hello, Azumi-san! Ooh, are you drawing again?" Lev spoke excitedly, his usual cheerful smile on his face as he took long steps until he stood beside the sitting girl.

She turned her head to look up at him, lifting her sketchbook to let him see the page she had been filling since that morning. He took the book into his hands and scanned the page with wide eyes, smiling sweetly before moving his gaze to the girl that looked up at him. "It's so good. You're such a good artist."

Azumi blushed lightly and smiled as she took her sketchbook back from Lev's hands, quietly saying "thank you, Lev. That's all I ever really want to hear."

"You should hear it all the time!" Lev cheered, placing his hand on the mug Azumi had near her thigh and looking up at her questioningly. She wrapped her fingers around his lightly and lifted the mug to her lips before she placed it on the other side of her, scooting ever so slightly on the counter to make room for Lev to join her.

"You're here pretty early. Kyo still isn't back," Azumi said softly, turning her head back down to her sketchbook as she tried to distract herself from Lev's overpowering presence right beside her. He smelled of fresh laundry, and she swore she could feel the cheery aura radiating off of him without even having to look.

"I don't mind waiting." The boy said simply, and Azumi nodded absentmindedly. "Plus, you're nice enough to talk with me while I wait."

Azumi only hummed in response, turning her head to the side to steal another glance at the boy her brother had befriended. The sunlight from the window is making him glow, oh no.

"Is something wrong, Azumi-san?" Lev asked innocently, staring back at the girl who was staring at him with wide eyes. She snapped out of her daze quickly, lightly slapping the blush from her cheeks before looking back at the boy who hadn't moved at all.

"Do you mind if I draw you?"

"Oh, Kuroo-san told me that's something you do." Lev laughed, and Azumi found herself blushing even more. "How do you want me to sit? Should I pose?"

Azumi laughed lightly at his questions before shaking her head and flipping to another page in her sketchbook. "How you are right now is perfect, and you can move if you'd like. It helps me to practice drawing something moving so I can draw from memory better later."

"That's good, because I don't know how long I can sit still. I'm excited for the end product." Lev smiled at the girl one last time before turning his attention back to the window she had been looking out of just before.

The girl sat in silence while the boy spoke excitedly about anything and everything that came to his mind, making her giggle quietly every so often. When the door finally opened and Kyo let a quiet "I'm home" ring through the house, the two sitting on the counter didn't even notice. Sure, part of it was because Kyo was so soft-spoken, but the main factor was Lev's overpowering laughter.

"Oh, Lev. Have you been here long?" Kyo asked when he entered the kitchen and saw his new friend and his sister curled into balls on the counter. The tall boy was crouched over with his legs bent to his chest just to be able to sit next to the girl, and when he turned around to respond to his name, his balance was ruined and he went crashing down to the floor.