dates.

Sketch your dream first date.

"Tamaki, hi. I'm here, by the entrance." Azumi spoke into her phone, glancing around at all the others waiting for people or entering the amusement park.

It's so crowded...

Why am I so nervous? I feel sick.

My stomach is flipping and I'm not even on any rides yet.

"Hey!" Tamaki cheered as he tapped on Azumi's shoulder lightly, making the girl turn to him quickly.

"Hi."

"You good? You look a little pale," the boy asked with concern, waving a hand in front of Azumi's face as she stared blankly at him.

"I'm okay!"

Is this really happening?

I don't even have the right to complain this time... I asked him out.

I'm so tired and the day has just started. My social meter has hit rock bottom just from watching others interact.

"Let's head inside then, yeah? I have some snacks and waters in my bag incase you're feeling lightheaded." Tamaki explained as he held a hand against Azumi's arm to guide her through the line to the entrance.

"You're so prepared."

"Of course. My mom taught me to always be prepared." He laughed, stopping in line and turning to face Azumi, who fiddled with her fingers nervously. "So, why the amusement park?"

"Is it bad?" She asked immediately, looking up at him through widened eyes.

"Bad? No, I enjoy amusement parks. Do you?" He spoke casually, and it bothered Azumi that he found the whole concept of dating so effortless while she felt her heartbeat pound against her ears.

"Um..."

"You alright?" Tamaki asked again, waving a hand in front of Azumi's face and making her blink excessively.

"I'm alright! I guess I enjoy them too..."

Azumi sounded distant, and Tamaki waited for her to continue but it never came.

"Tokiumi, why'd you suddenly ask me on a date?" Tamaki asked after a moment, sending Azumi a small smile.

The girl looked to the front of the line, cheering mentally when she noticed that one of the ticket checkers had become available while Tamaki asked his question.

"Look! We can go!" She yelped quickly, turning away from Tamaki and handing her ticket to the man behind the glass.

After he verified her ticket and told her to have a good time, Azumi walked through the entrance gates of the amusement park, immediately looking to the skies and observing the tops of rides.

"Any preference of which to go on first?" Tamaki asked as he approached Azumi and stood next to her, glancing at her as she followed one of the rides with her eyes.

"I guess not."

Tamaki sighed quietly before he squinted his eyes toward the ride she had watched the longest, immediately raising his hand to point toward it.