crows.

Sketch yourself from memory. Make it funky!

"Shoyo's not here.." Kenma trailed, looking around Nekoma's gym as Karasuno filed in.

"Heard he bombed one of his finals, sucks right?" Yamamoto responded energetically, grabbing a volleyball from the basket and quickly running off, leaving Kenma to frown at the door.

He made eye contact with Kuroo, who had left earlier to meet Karasuno at the school entrance, looking at him for a bit longer before shaking his head with disappointment and grabbing a ball of his own.

He glanced to the folded up bleachers for a moment, thinking back to the few times Azumi had sat there to watch them practice. He shook his head again, attempting to clear it before holding the ball between his two hands and shuffling toward Lev.

"We have to get our timing right." Kenma spoke abruptly, making Lev break his gaze from the Karasuno team to send him a smile.

• • •

After a full day of practice games, Kenma felt worn out and ached to rest and play his videogames. Lev was surprisingly working hard, which forced him to keep up. Kuroo was bothersome, not even for any particular reason, but he got a certain way during training camps and the excitement spread to his teammates.

I wonder what Tokiumi did all day... probably drew in her new sketchbook.

"Kenma!" Hinata came screaming, bouncing into one of the rooms full of futons that Nekoma had set up for the five different schools.

Kenma quickly looked up from his PSP, watching Hinata skip into the room and stop in front of him. "Hi."

"I heard you already beat us at a game today, but I came late so I missed it." Hinata frowned for a moment before watching Kenma with widened eyes and taking a seat next to him on his sleeping mat.

"It's okay, there will be even more games tomorrow."

"That's true. Hey, who's the–"

"Kenma, Kenma, Kenma." A voice suddenly interrupted, and Hinata and Kenma both turned their heads to watch Kuroo lean against the doorway with a smirk. "Thought you could escape, did you?"

"I'm just talking to Shoyo.."

"Zip! Bokuto and I have been looking for you everywhere." Kuroo crossed his arms, and Bokuto peeped into the room from behind his shoulder.

"Hinata's here!" He cheered, shoving Kuroo out of the way in order to enter the room. Kuroo scowled at his loss of balance before he bounded into the room after him.

"I only took a shower, then came here. Stop being weird." Kenma glared as Kuroo moved to sit beside him, watching Hinata jump up to greet Bokuto.

"Akaashi told me he misses you."

"We just hung out yesterday." Kenma rolled his eyes, turning his head down to his PSP to ignore Kuroo grinning near him.

"Yeah, when we ran into your girlfriend!" Bokuto smiled cheerfully as he placed a hand on Hinata's head, making Hinata turn to Kenma with widened eyes.