part 1

Now I tell you how the birth went. It was far from easy. I messed up a bit in that time. Then I risked my life. but I'll start at the beginning. I spontaneously agreed to an excursion. Four days were planned in a resort with a large swimming pool, hiking trails and other cool activities. My stomach was already in its final stages and I still had a week. I thought to myself: No risk no fun. Very stupid sentence in this situation, I know. But I was also so stupid and am actually with me, even though I had a stomachache on the day of departure.

So. I got in the car and we drove together to the resort. It was hot and we all wore shorts and were naked around the top. My friends both with six pack and me with my huge belly. Yes. It was gigantic. I'm glad that nobody knew that I was pregnant. Hardly anyone would have believed it. I was just fat for everyone else, although the rest of my body was very defined. I did sports regularly.

besides, I have respect for all pregnant women that they mostly get along well with seat belts in the car. I don't know anything more unpleasant. He pressed me to my abdomen and up between my chest and stomach. Every breath was painful. I had to endure this for five hours by car! in the meantime we had a half-hour break, during which we were all peeing and eating something.

The Arrival

We arrived in the afternoon. It was full and we had to queue up. I was sweating a lot and it was all a stress action. I wasn't feeling well about it. When we checked in, we immediately put on our swimming trunks and went to the swimming area. My pants were tight and short, like my friends'. You could see everything below. not directly, but still very much how big our balls were. It didn't get any better when we sat down on the chairs there. The back was not far behind, so I had to spread my legs so that my huge belly had space between.

People were talking about me. They were partly surprised that I am so young and had such a belly. I concentrated on my big belly. It was so tall. Later we went into the water and there it all started somehow. Josh, one of my two friends, went out of the water for a few minutes to phone his girlfriend. I stayed in the water with Christoph, my other friend. It was a strange situation. He asked me, seriously and clearly, why I have such a big stomach. And then I told him about the pregnancy. He was irritated but still familiar and he believed me. I can be glad that he did. And then there was a very strange situation. He gave me a slight pat on the belly underwater, between the navel and the genital area. I found it so pleasant and exciting that I only said: "Christoph, can you please touch me exactly in this area?" He agreed and we swam into a grotto where there was currently no one. It was so unusual. He stood right behind me so that our bodies pressed against each other and then he went with his hands around my waist and then to the place I was talking about. He pressed and rubbed the inside of his fingers at this point and my head went back onto his shoulder with excitement. It was a very intimate and erotic moment.