part 3

So he started. The place from where I am so sensitive because my skin is thinner there than usual was a found find for him. He walked up to my dick and licked the whole lower abdomen firmly and slowly. I couldn't help it and had to moan tremendously. Then I had to take a deep breath and, as I said, my belly enlarged again. Christoph found that incredibly sexy and exciting. He interrupted his massage and said as he repositioned himself: "Sorry but I can't help it. I have to fuck you really hard now!" I was amazed but satisfied because I haven't had that in the last few months. I was so absorbed and then just said: "But please take care of the two." He was already in me and confirmed with "But hello, of course I'm careful. They like what you like." He was fast and wild. Very wild. the whole bed shook. I felt my stomach constantly shake in two directions. His dick was great. Huge. And I wanted him to get really strong inside of me but then I started screaming as something pulled down there. Christoph stopped immediately and was very scared. He immediately pulled his dick out of me and asked me what was going on. I bent my legs a little and the pain became less. "I think that was a Braxton hick. It hurt." He could not prevent it and cums on my stomach with full force and moaning. "That orgasm was great, David!" I was satisfied and in a good mood again. I sat up to sit, which was really hard because of that big belly, and Chris immediately went to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe away.

He came back with tears in his eyes and was trembling. "What are these contractions and have I now broken something?" I was also a little excited but gave the all-clear: "No. It looks like everything is fine." Then he was a little relieved and wiped away his cum. Then he lay in bed with me and massaged my belly a little. I fell asleep.