part 9

I'm going crazy. This hallucination was so horrible. I hope that the birth will not go that way. So I broke the silence: "I don't feel well. This fear of getting started is so terrible. Something can go wrong every second. After I hit the rail, my uterus slid deeper into the pelvis. Maybe that was the beginning. What if I go into labor this night? What if I don't notice that something is wrong!?" Christoph sat next to me and held his right hand on my stomach. "Hey. It's all right. We cannot drive now. Josh will be back the day after tomorrow. I am there too. You are not alone." He leaned forward and kissed my stomach. "So let's make the best of the situation. We have these two days to really relax." I kissed him and he climbed on top of me. next to my legs were his and he was sitting on my thighs. His upper body pressed hard against mine and he pushed me back so that I was lying on the bed with my back. He kept pressing on me and took off his underpants. Then he entered me with his hard cock and I groan. One more time he completely fixed himself on my round baby bump. I also had my fun because I loved his defined body. After a few minutes he got faster and in the end we both came to orgasm. He lay on top of me with exhaustion and his weight pressed against my body. "Hey be careful not to crush anything," I reminded. "I'm so done," he said. "Then let's sleep." I added and we both fell asleep directly.