part 14

I stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror. The door opened and Christoph came in naked and stood behind me. He hugged me and kissed my neck. In my emotional chaos I felt a little better at that moment. It was the security that he gave me. Chris turned away from me and stopped the incoming water. The tub was not full. It was very big. Then he lifted one foot in and followed with the other. I turned and saw him sitting in the water with his legs apart. His face contorted with recovery as if he were having an orgasm. I slowly stepped closer and took his hanging hand. He opened his eyes again and got ready for me to get in. How honestly I put one foot after the other in the tub. Then I let myself down carefully and I was already sitting between Christoph's legs and leaning against his muscular torso. He lay his arms over my shoulder and put his hands on my stomach. The water ear hot and the steam fogged the mirror. Then I turned on the tap a little so that the tub could continue to fill. My stomach wasn't even completely wet even in the full tub, but Chris rubbed his wet hands over it, so that my stomach also got wet. It was relaxing and my stomach was very soft. We both had sex almost without his cock in me. We were both excited by the situation. But he went deeper while massaging and suddenly his hand was on my genital. He brought me down with his hand. I groaned like he and both of us were so relaxed.  Then I came and sprayed. I had to hold on to my stomach. We were both happy.

David just had his orgasm and we were still sitting in the tub. I continued to massage his stomach until I noticed that he was holding him too and I heard an "ouch". "Hey David, is everything ok?" He leaned his head back against my left shoulder and I saw him press his eyes. "David?! Answered!" He had a very low voice and said: „Just a contraction."