part 11

It was less pleasant to sit on this chair. I had to spread my legs very wide so that my stomach had a little space at all. "You're right. This belly is gigantic. But i love it.  Are they pushing hard against the stomach?" He asks me. "Pretty much. But that's just the 41st week of pregnancy." We both looked at my stomach and suddenly it moved back and forth. I groaned and rubbed my lower half of my stomach and Chris looked at me curiously. "The upper one is very active again today. Do you want to feel how it kicks?" I asked and he held his warm hand directly on the top of my stomach. It kicked again and I groaned again. It was nice but my skin was so tight that it could hardly stretch anymore so it hurt too. "Wow I've never felt anything like it. Does it hurt badly? I don't want you to hurt." I said, „That'll be right over. What's on the plan today?" He turned his laptop over to me and I could see what he was up to. "A flagpole? But it's on the mountain. I'm pregnant, you know, don't you?" He said calmly: „There is a bus going up there. Then there are only 100 meters to the platform." I was reassured and agreed. Christoph packed a bag of food and drink and then got dressed. He was wearing a tight white T-shirt and his beloved cycling shorts, with which one could see his big sexy round bulge. Just by the way ... we put on our shoes and made our way to the bus stop.  We went to the bus very slowly because Christoph was afraid that I was trying too hard. He also helped me with the stairs in the bus and we sat at the back. I was sitting by the window and he was right next to me. He was leaning towards me and put his left hand on my stomach: "So babe, now we only have to drive up these 30 minutes." The bus started slowly and I looked out of the window, which was on my right. But then I quickly noticed something. The road we were driving on was very uneven. Chris noticed that too but he was thinking about my amniotic sacs. However, I noticed that my genitals were swinging wildly around below.  Chris reached deeper into my stomach and I found both so exciting that I became hard. We were only two minutes away. I looked over the rows of seats and noticed that the entire back rows were all empty.  "Chris. Go deeper." He was confused, slipped deeper and also noticed my erection. „Oh.  Okay. What do you want to do now?" I think for a moment and had a very strange idea. "Hm...do you have condoms with you?" He looked at me totally confused and asked: "What do you want with a condom now? You don't think we can have sex so easily here?" He sounded serious but I didn't give up. "First of all, we're the only ones over here, and second, I don't want to have sex. We could get each other down and the condom is just so we don't mess around." Now he had bitten. "May be that I still have two condoms. So down with your pants." The bus clattered over the uneven asphalt and we both had our pants halfway out. He put one over me and then we both looked forward so that no one was suspicious.  He heals my stomach with one hand and wraps my cock with the other. I did the same thing, except I didn't touch his but my stomach. I tried not to moan, even if it was very lovely. He was very quick. I adjusted to his pace and I felt his hand go up and down between my stomach and my cock. We whispered to each other how far we were and then after ten minutes we both came at the same time. Our genitals slowly went limp again and Chris packed both filled condoms in another bag so that he could throw them away. Only then did I notice these big potholes again. My whole stomach shook and the suspension of the bus wasn't the best.  So I and Christoph were happier, what ended up the bus coming to a stop and my Waters not broke. So we both ran to the door and I went up the few steps until I got my feet back on the right floor.