part 6

He stood in front of me so that I could see him completely. I examined his toned body from foot to sexy neck and pretty face. His distinctive jawline and soft hair. He lay our shirts on the second empty couch and then I saw him again, except for his retro shorts naked in front of me. He bit his lip slightly and looked at me with his ocean eyes. My heart was beating fast and I had to pull myself together because I could see his huge bulge in the skin-tight shorts. Then he came up to me and carefully climbed over me so that we were facing each other again and then he rubbed around with his huge bulge on my stomach and I immediately became stiff. I had to close my eyes from excitement because otherwise I would have had an orgasm otherwise. That was a step higher than massage. That was hot real-life porn just for me. And his cock got hard too. "You turn me on. That belly. That body. I can hardly control myself anymore. So maybe it won't be a massage because I'm going to give you a huge blowjob now, okay? "I was already on cloud nine, which is why I only said lustily and excitedly „Yes, baby". "I cannot promise you that I will keep this up for a long time. You're just too horny, Christoph." I warned with sweat on my forehead. "Oh, believe me, I'm glad to make you horny, baby. I can do it!" So he carefully removed my retro shorts and saw my big dick waiting to be licked like a lollipop. Then he moistened his lips and put it in his mouth. Further, further and deeper. It was a surge of feelings and I had to bend my legs. In the meantime I had to groan loudly and got a huge long and extreme orgasm. I only heard Chris mumble something with my cock in his mouth and his somewhat overwhelmed expression. Nevertheless, he swallowed everything and I was relieved. Then he took my dick out of his mouth again and said: "Oh holy shit! That was really a lot, almost too much. I was just so overwhelmed that I was afraid to spit it out." I was so exhausted and my cock went limp again but when he got up to put my shorts back on I saw that he had a big stain on his bulge. "You had fun too." He looked at me again. "When you hosed, I had to. It was so cool that I immediately had an orgasm," he explained. When I had my shorts back on, I got up and took my shirt and tied it around my waist. The sleeves were just enough for that. So that Christoph's stain in his underpants was not noticed, he also tied his shirt around his waist, but a little further to the left so that his wet bulge was covered. We checked if everything was as before and then we left the cave. We came out of the oasis and Christoph asked me: "What do you make of it when we go to the pool and swim a bit? Then maybe the stain will go away." I thought it was a great idea. "Yes, we can do that." So we went around the pool once and then we lay our shirts on a normal bed. Then he discreetly held his stain with his hands. He went ahead and then I went behind him, right after I put my first foot in the water I got severe abdominal pain. They were so strong that I had to reverberate against the pole and lean forward a little. Christoph was already in the water and asked what was going on. I tried not to show anything and said: "The water is so cold." He looked at me in confusion, because it was not that cold. Then the pain slowly went away and I could continue into the water. That was those Braxton hicks again.