part 10

It was another night. The weight of the twins pressed against my lungs and I could hardly breathe. I tried to lie to the side as far as possible. Christoph then clasped me directly with his arms and we slept closely together. I woke up when the sun was already shining on my face. It was warm and bright. I felt around with my hand, but I could. Don't feel Chris's body. This caused me to try to sit up. I sat on the edge of the bed and saw Christoph sitting on his laptop. I got up carefully and waddled into the bathroom like a penguin. The twins pressed hard into the pelvis and my stomach looked bigger again. I stood in front of the mirror and looked for my tape measure in my pocket. I started to tie it around me and was confused at first whether the result was correct. Four days ago I had a waist circumference of 1.65 meters. Now I had one of 1.75 meters. It was incredible, but also justified. Christoph came into the bathroom and stood behind me. We both stood in front of the big mirror and he embraced this big belly with his muscular arms. „It's 1.75 meters. That's incredible. Much larger than normal pregnancies. They rarely have a circumference of 1.65 meters." Christoph came closer and I felt his hard torso push against my back. He replied: "Every body is different and you have twins and a wider waist. You are also not a woman. If we are often taller than women, our belly can get bigger than that of women, right?" I thought about it again briefly: „That's right." I felt his big bulge in the retro shorts again and then we kissed timeless on the mouth. Now I had another problem. My clothes were tight a week ago. I didn't know if they still fit now. "Hey, I have to see if I still have any clothes. Certainly a lot of things won't fit over this belly again." I walked with my wide aisle towards the suitcase and my genitals dangled in front again without a border. "Hey darling, can you help me? I can't get to see them in the suitcase." He also came to me with his male walk and I had to fix myself on his bulge, which he presented in this way. "The best thing is to put it on your bed and you can get everything out." He also asked me to take two steps back and then he lifted the heavy suitcase onto the bed. I sat: "Thanks" and he said that it was not a problem and sat back on his laptop. I took out a retro shorts and tried to put them on. I stood with both legs in a hole and pulled them up. I came over my bottom but I had problems in the front. My bulge was in the shorts but I couldn't pull it further thanks to the huge size. The twins were already too low for that. I turned to Chris and asked, "Does this look weird?" He looked at me and said in a soft voice: "Sexy. So I have to be careful that I control myself." I carefully took them off and tried to put on one of my sweatpants. The same problem as with the retroshorts. In the back over my ass but just in front over my bulge. You could really see how the waistband of my pants went down because of the belly. The big advantage was that my genitals could dangle freely below. A slightly smaller disadvantage was that my genitals were directly on the pants and everyone could see my dick size. If I didn't have a stomach, many would say I was a fuck boy. But this belly did everything differently. So I had pants. Now something is missing as a top. However, I was quickly disappointed, because even my furthest T-shirt was tight and pulled everywhere. I heard Chris again from the table: "Just leave it out. You have nothing to hide. In addition, you have no chest or abdominal hair, which is why you are nice and smooth there." He was right and I didn't like chest hair either. I've always found her disgusting. So I left everything out around the top and ran to the table to sit down at him.