part 15

It came over me. My whole stomach hurt. It was a powerful long contraction. Christoph put his hands firmly on my stomach and was startled. "A real one?" I replied exhausted: "I think." Chris stood up carefully and knelt beside the tub so that he could see between my legs. "Okay. We're lucky. Everything is still tight down there." He slowly helped me out of the tub and we dried off quickly. I got a retro shorts and he put his on right after. "Okay, David, I'm packing our things now. If you don't have a contraction in the next hour, we'll wait for Josh. He'll drive us home tomorrow. We could delay the birth." Chris ran out of the bathroom and I slowly followed him and sat on the bed. "Okay. It is already 1am. It's best to go to sleep now. I pack."

It was a hectic situation. David went to bed and I packed everything quietly. In the end, the bathroom didn't bring me that much, because I was already sweaty again. So I had no choice but to take a quick shower. I looked at David. He was sleeping and I saw his huge stomach. He may never have it later. So I took off my retro shorts and stood in the big shower. I saw this big belly again and again. I kept seeing myself and David having sex. I got hard. David just had an orgasm. Now I can have mine. I masturbated while imagining David and this gigantic belly. I got faster and then after a few minutes I had an orgasm. Then I cleaned myself and washed my hair. I was dry and put on retro shorts again. I couldn't sleep, so I sat at the table and watched David peacefully embrace his stomach. I was glad that he could sleep.