part 2

His hair smelled of vanilla. He continued to massage me. "It's kind of strange, but I like that belly." he told me. "I never would have guessed that you were pregnant. Even if your stomach is that huge. Why is it so gigantic?" he asked me on it. so I replied, "They are twins. They have made themselves very comfortable for the past 40 weeks." I felt that Christoph stopped massaging me. "40 weeks already? It can start at any moment. Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would never have taken you under these circumstances!" I got emotional and felt a little uncomfortable: "Chris. I wanted to have a few days of fun again. I haven't been able to do much in the last few weeks. You saw earlier how wide I have to make my legs so that my stomach is in between fits." Christoph turned me to him and looked deeply into my eyes with his ocean blue ones. I saw his face, which I find so pretty. Then he dived and I noticed how he gave me an exciting and satisfying kiss on my big belly. I was surprised at first but then was even more surprised when he showed up, pressed my stomach against his upper body and then kissed me on the mouth. It was such a cliché love story moment with two boys. And a huge belly. My hands ran along his sexy jaw to his ears and then into his short hair. He kissed me for what seemed like ages and then when our lips parted I kissed him. After this incredible moment, we made our way to our seats. Meanwhile he said: "I like pregnancy bellies. And I like you. I can't believe that I have such a wonderful combination. And! I will follow you everywhere from now on, because imagine what happens to you if you are alone! I can massage you at any time and get things for you, baby." I was a little intimidated at first, but understood his situation. "But I can still go to the toilet on my own, right?" He laughed and replied, "Yes, dude. Hahaha."

It was the first evening at the resort. We were all in our three rooms. After I got in, I sucked off my swimming pants and just lay naked in bed. Then I heard the door of the room open and I quickly pulled a blanket over me. "Man, it's just me." I heard Christoph say with a giggle. "Chris. I'm nude. Of course I'm pulling something over myself." I looked over the ceiling and saw Christoph. He was almost completely nude. He was wearing only gray retro shorts. It had a big bulge in front. I laughed too. And then I dared. I threw the blanket away in one jerk and Chris could see me. Completely. He was shocked, then relieved and his smile came back to a face. He looked at me with an arrogant, sexy look. I liked it. I found that very exciting. "Baby, someone needs a very special massage, right? Are you ready for Mr. ssaattiissffyyeerr?" I looked at him with googly eyes. "I want to hear it, man." I agreed and said yes.

Now the cool music would have started to play. With his masculine gait he came closer to the edge of the bed step by step. It was hard to breathe in my position.  There were two full-blown babies on my lungs. He stuck his legs over the end of the bed and kept climbing over me until our heads were opposite us. He is now right above me. „So, my customer, how can I help you?" I was so overwhelmed with this situation because I just couldn't believe it myself. "I'm sorry if I was too fast." He was actually offended by my expression. "Oh god Christoph, no. Everything is OK.  Only I was a little overwhelmed. I'm in a strange situation right now. This pregnancy. You. And something is wrong." He was still above me, but his look became serious. "David, does it have anything to do with the babies? Are you in pain?!" I tried to calm him down immediately: „Chris, it's all right. I have no complaints at the moment. By 'there's something wrong' I mean Josh. He mustn't experience anything.  mostly from pregnancy. He wouldn't understand that." He looked at me sympathetically. "Okey. You're right.  It can be our secret. Our little secret. I'm on it." I was happy. After a long time really happy. "So. We should take advantage of the fact that you are still a little pregnant and that's why..." I blush and he climbs backwards to my stomach: „I will now give you a special massage and then I will eat your big cock."