part 5

Josh recently left. Meanwhile, Christoph and I had a long breakfast. Our bellies were fuller than full.
He still had his muscles and his six-pack. I haven't had the last one since pregnancy. After our long talk, Christoph had a surprise for me. "So, I'm going to tidy up the table now and then to your surprise, okay?" He commented. I told him I could help, but he insisted that I stay seated. "Chris. It's all well and good that you care about me like that, but I'm just pregnant."He looked at me suspiciously. "I don't want you to take it lightly. Every little mistake can lead to birth and I don't want you to give birth on vacation," he warns me. "I don't think that if I don't do anything I have less risk than if I have fun like everyone else. If I just sit around stupidly I'm annoyed. When I'm annoyed, it's stressful. Stress triggers contractions so PLEASE...let me do what I want, yes!?" Then he was silent. They were tough words, but it was necessary. "Okay, I understand what you mean. I'm sorry, but I don't want this vacation to be jeopardized. I didn't even know recently that you were pregnant. Did you inquire whether your pregnancy has the same process as normal?" I was not sure because everything was as normal until now. "So far everything has been like women, so I assume that the birth will go as normal." He then said "Okay" and I followed him to the surprise. "May I introduce the oasis!" He presented to me. I look at the sign at the entrance and asked what exactly 'The Oasis' is. "There are lots of small cabins with stone deckchairs. Soothing music helps you relax." I was happy. "You really only want the best for us, babe." So we went through the long cave passage to an open door. Chris led me into the little cave and closed the door behind him. The two couch stones had no armrests but only had a seat so that you could lie down nicely on the stone. "Now you get a massage from me after which you are exhausted again because it was so relaxing." He whispered in my ear and pressed my shoulders down so that I landed on the stone. He was directly coarser to me and I slammed my ass on the cold stone. It turned me on, but it also hurt to some extent, because it was quick and hard. I sat with my legs wide with the stone between my legs and leaned back against the stone back. My stomach was so big that I couldn't even get my legs on the couch because my stomach was in the way. But it wasn't that bad because my full attention was with Christoph.