part 13

I am so sorry for David. It is so different from the years before. At that time I never thought that he could get pregnant. We still think how that can be. I want to help him, but then again I don't know how. Every time he just hurts a little, I get half a heart attack. Simply because it is so important to me. I help him put his clothes on and off when he wants and massage him as much as possible so that we can heal and leave this vacation without problems but slowly I think that nothing really helps anymore. His stomach is oversized. This is not an understatement. It is so huge. David can't even sit properly anymore. It also doesn't help that he has twins. He also threatened to give birth prematurely, since his body could not offer so much space at all, if not for the two thicker amniotic sacs. I think he prevented a water broke from happening early and the belly stretched to the last. When I feel his belly, I notice how thin he is. And I am convinced that the birth is very close. I don't think David has Braxton hicks. I believe that this is already the introduction to the birth.

He wanted to take a shower, but before that we ate something. A special moment was when I saw his stomach move. I was allowed to feel it too. It was so unreal. I've never really noticed anything like this. I secretly have a fetish for pregnant women, but David's pregnancy was very special. It was a mix of my preferences. I am bisexual and I find pregnant women horny. So it was perfect. But I saw David struggling to smile. It hurt my heart. "Hey, are you sure that these are not real contractions?" David replied: "I have no contractions right now. Everything just hurts me. My legs from running. My back. The twins are so heavy. My whole stomach pulls. It is so uncomfortable. I can't breathe like I used to." I tried to calm David down. „Hey babe. All is well. It will all be over soon. We'll go home tomorrow and then I'll take care of you until birth. I love you. If you want, I'll bathe with you. And then you lie down on me and I massage your stomach again." He exhaled in relief: „Okey. Another calming evening just with you."