part 4

A new day. We woke up in each other's arms. The sun was already in the sky and shined us in bed. My stomach had calmed down again. Chris kissed me on the cheek and went to my closet to bring me a retro short. He put them on directly so that I didn't have to move too much. "We should have breakfast slowly. I write Josh and then we see that we come down," he said. A few minutes later he added, "Ah, Josh is getting ready, so are you coming?" I sat up by my side to sit and then got up with a groan. "We should put on a shirt or something. Nobody will look at us stupidly in this heat if we only wear retro shorts." He opened the closet again and got me a shirt that I could put on openly. He then went next door to get some clothes on, so josh came to me. "It was a bad night," he told me annoyed. "Relax, we're on vacation," I advised him. Then he was even more annoyed and said: "Yes, but I really didn't ask you for your opinion!" He nudged my stomach and Chris interrupted him directly: "Hey, leave it! Whatever happened, we can talk about it right away!" We all three went towards the elevator but when we arrived chris saw that there was a sign with 'Out of order'. "What the fuck is that!?" he shouted. Then Josh said, "It doesn't matter. Then we go the two floors. Where's the problem?" I knew that I was the problem for Christoph, but I just said: "Are you coming?" Walking down the stairs was not difficult, but I knew that going up would be exhausting. We looked for a good place and then we talked about Josh's problem. His grandmother had to go to the hospital and Josh wanted to see her, but we only had one car. Then Chris came up with the idea that Josh can be driven by Christoph. But it was too risky for him to leave me alone in the resort. But he also didn't want me to go all the time. It was an endless thought until I said Josh could drive the car and then pick us up on the fourth day. Of course, this possibility was also associated with risks, but with very few. So Josh went to pack his bags and left us at the table. "Well, maybe now we have three days for two to have fun, baby," I joked. He saw me excited and whispered: "Babe, these will be unforgettable days for us." (He was right afterwards).