CHAPTER ONE:MORNING BIRTHDAY GIRL

HIRO POV
Me, Tadashi, and Aunt Cass all woke up for Kai's big day! She'll finally be as old as me! We walked down to her "secret" recording room. She was asleep...on the piano...again. "Does she do this every night?" Tadashi asked. "Just about." I replied. "Okay kiddos! I'm going to go make breakfast!!! So excited for my little college kiddos!!!" Aunt Cass squealed and went upstairs out of the basement. "Now comes the fun part!" I joked. I went to Kai's left and Tadashi went to her right. "One." "Two" "THREE!!!" We slammed our hands on the piano. "AIIYYYEEE!!!" She was startled and fell backwards. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" We smiled. ".........you know sometimes I really hate you guys......" "Awe come one lil one! You know you love us!" Tadashi exclaimed. "Well.... Just kidding guys! Whoa what's with the faces and the smirking? I wanna be apart of this thing! Whyare you-HEY PUT ME DOWN HIRO AND TADASHI!!!!! I WILL KICK YOU GUYS WHERE THE SUN DOESNT SHINE!!!" Tadashi had her by her feet and shook her around. She seemed so mad! She bended backwards to meet his face. "Put me down now!" "Hmmmm no!" It grosses me out when she does that! She is so flexible it's gross. "Hiro?" She cooed. "Nope! Don't even ask!" She pouted. "Fine. You wanna play hard ball eh?" She smirked oh so devilishly, oh no. She turned to Tadashi's arm and bit him. She literally bit him!!!! He immediately dropped her. She was cracking up along with me and Tadashi!!! "Awe come on guys..... You know you love me!!!" We laughed as she imitated my brother. "Well.... Alright we love you! Be upstairs in five! I have a surprise for you Kai!" Tadashi left. "Hiro Hamada tell me what the surprise is!" "Okay.... New pointe shoes." "Yeah right! Still got me ol ones!!!" She pointed to her wall of old dance shoes. Why did she need so much??? "Cerealsly what is the surprise?!?" "I ain't telling nobody!!!" "Hiro...." "Kai....." She grabbed her guitar. "This song goes out to Hiro Hamada who won't tell me anything!" I smirked. She played a sweet tune. Then started singing. "Today I was woken by two potatoes..... On mah birthday!!!! This morning I was being flown around my room by a potato.....On mah Birthday!!!!! This morning Hiro Potato Hamada won't tell me what the surprise is.... ON MAH BIRTHDAY!!!! Spank you spank you very much."
KAI POV
"Spank you spank you very much." Hiro bursted out into laughter! "Potato?" He asked. " I honestly dunno. A potato flew around my room..." I spaced off. "Anyways I'm gonna get dressed and ready!!! See Ya potato!!!" He went upstairs and I brushed my hair, put on deodorant, brushed my teeth, changed, ect. I wore my favorite 5SOS/Taylor Swift signed sweater that was 1,0000000x bigger than my usual size. And then some black leggings and blue TFIOS converse. My hair down and loosely curled down at my waist. I still had plenty of time to spare. I looked in the mirror at my blue and green eyes and my ootd. Outfit on pointe!!! I sat down and played Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift until I was called upstairs. Here goes the big surprise!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY SO THAT WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER!! YAS VERY EXCITED! IF YOU WONDERING WHY KAI LIVES WITH HIRO THEN YOULL FIND OUT LATER! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ANYWAYS HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I WILL WRITE MORE IN AM WHEN I CAN!!! BYE!!!!!
-punzies_smiles_918