Part 1~ First meeting

Hannah

The lecture room was half full of students. I sat in the center row, so I could look down on everyone in front of me and on the sides and no one didn't listen to our boring teacher. Well some of them took a lot of notes when almost everyone was on their phones and watched their socials showing their friends some funny memes or a picture of a person they thought is hot.

I rested my hand against the side of my face and I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I just wanted to go away from this lesson. I can't bear to listen to our teacher who has been talking about English history for almost 2 hours. I drew some figures in my open notebook while I turned off my teacher's voice so it was just a murmur somewhere in the room.

All of sudden, I got a message, I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and saw that it was from Grace. I got so happy, it felt like an exemption, just so I can distract myself from something else instead of this boring class.

Grace:
Hi girl! What are you doing?

Me:
Guess. I have been sitting on this uncomfortable chair for 2 HOURS! My butt hurts!

Grace:
Haha! But for real, do you wanna come? I miss you!

Me:
To Toronto?

Grace:
YES! Please

I felt someone poking on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my ex-boyfriend's face. He crossed his arms against his chest and rested his elbows on the back of my chair. I rolled my eyes "What do you want Liam?" I asked and turned around "You need to focus on the lesson" he pointed at the teacher "And you should focus on your life and not on me," I said while I continued to answer Grace.

Me:
I would love to. But I really
need to do my studies

Grace:
C'mon Hannah! You have been studying forever. You need to have some fun. Please

Me:
Okay then. But only for the weekend. Then I need to come back to the
university

Grace:
Yes! I love you!

Me:
Love you too!

- One hour later-

I packed my suitcase with everything I need during the weekend. I haven't seen Grace for months and now I finally going to meet her. I typed a quick message to Grace and told her that I was ready to go.

I walked into the corridor and met Liam, he looked at me and then at my suitcase "Where are you going?" he crossed his arms against his chest. Thinking that he can determine over me "To my best friend in Toronto If you don't mind" I walked past him and I could feel his eyes following me "So you're just gonna skip school?" "It's just for the weekend," I said and continued to walk out of the school building.

-At the airport-

I walked to the desk. Behind the computer sat a lady with a wine red suit and her hair set up with a hair clip. "Hi, is there any flight that goes to Toronto? preferably today" "I can check," she said with a British accent and typed something on the computer and it only took a few seconds before she looked back at me "You're lucky today. It is a flight that goes directly to Toronto. The flight departs in one hour. Do you want me to book a flight ticket?" "Yes please," I said with the biggest smile on my lips and I searched for my wallet in my purse. "Then it is 79,45 pound" I nodded and paid for the ticket. "Which terminal?" "5," she said and smiled politely.

-At the plane-

I looked down at my ticket in my hand and then looked up at the numbers above the seats. "15B 15B," I said to myself while I looked at my ticket and then back at the numbers again. I finally found my seat and yes. No one is sitting beside me.

I sat down, making myself comfortable, taking my book, and connecting my earphones to my phone starting my playlist. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Enjoying that I'm not going to think about my studies for three days. I suddenly opened my eyes because I felt someone poking on my shoulder. I took out my earphones and looked up at the person who poked me on my shoulder.

My eyes widened when I saw a handsome stranger standing in front of me. He had a white slim fit shirt, dark blue suit pants, and a matching suit jacket hanging over his folded arm. He had wide shoulders and you could almost see his sixpack underneath the white shirt. He had brown curly hair that he had combed backward. His jawline was sharp and he had perfect eyes and one thing I noticed was his bird tattoo on his right hand. In other words, he looked really handsome and rich.

"Hi, sorry. But I think that you are sitting on my seat" "I-I don't think so? I have seat 15B" I looked down at my ticket and then at the numbers over the seats and saw that I was sitting on 15C. "Oh, I'm so so sorry" I took my stuff and walked away from my seat, and stood in the aisle so he could go to his seat. "You don't have to apologize," he said with a smirk and sat down on his seat and I sat down beside him and continued to read my book.

"So what are you going to do in Toronto?" He asked and looked at me "I'm going to meet my best friend. We are just going to be with each other for the weekend. We haven't seen each other for months. And you?" I looked over at him and met his hazel eyes "I have been on a business trip here in London and now I'm going home to Toronto and continue with my private company"

We talked during the whole trip and I couldn't stop thinking about how handsome he looked. Sure, he is probably a few years older than me. But who cares? He still is very very handsome. We talked about a lot of things but I never got his name. And I probably will never meet him again.

~~~
The first part of this story!
I hope that you are excited to read my new book.
Comment if you are excited about my new book and don't forget to vote if you like my writing!❤️