Part 28~ new turnings

Hannah

"But what do you want?" "I don't know" I shrugged and looked at Anna. "I can't just leave this. I have you guys here and I have almost one year left. I can't just give up now" "You don't give up. You're making a choice. A choice that can change your life forever. Don't you want that?" "Only if it changes my life in a good way" I looked down on my feet. Thinking about what I should do. What I really want. I love my life here in London. But I would also love to be with Shawn. To be able to see him every day.

"And why wouldn't it? You like that man. Am I right?" I looked up at Liam and nodded. "Then you should go. Start a new life, with new opportunities" "But the problem is that I don't know where I should live. Like, I don't have a house in Toronto. Not anymore" "I'm sure that you are going to live with Shawn" "And how do you know that?" I raised one brow at Anna. "Because you have lived with him for one week. And he has feelings for you. So I don't think that he will let you sleep on the street" "I never said that I'm going to live in the street" I mocked. "You know what I mean" she rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Have you talked to him yet?" I shook my head, avoiding Liam's and Anna's eyes. "But why?" "I don't know. I don't know what to say" "When was the last time you saw each other?" Anna asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yesterday" "And he is leaving today?" I nodded and could feel tears building up in my eyes. "Then go. You love him and you can't live without him. I can see that on you. You are my best friend. If I were you, I would run after him and take the job. Don't forget that he was asking you. If you don't take the chance you will be heartbroken and you are not going to see him that often. Maybe never. So take your stuff, take a cab to Heathrow and tell him that you want that job. It's not everyday hot guys asking girls to be their assistant"

I looked down on my feet once again. Thinking about what Anna just said. Should I leave my life here in London and start a new one with Shawn? Or should I continue my life here in London that I love and not be able to see Shawn again?

"Okay," I said and looked up at the "I'll do it"
-

-

-
"I guess this is it," I said after placing my suitcase in the back of the cab and turned around to face Liam and Anna. Feeling sad that I'm gonna leave this life behind me. Anna had tears in her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a long tight hug. "Promise me to call when you get there" I could feel small wet spots on my shoulder "Of course I will. I'm gonna call you every day" "Promise?" She asked and pulled away "Pinkey promise," I said and took up my pinky. She giggled, still tears rolling down her face, and wrapped her pikey around mine.

I looked at Liam and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him. It feels weird to hug my ex that I thought hated me. But I will never forget what he did yesterday. If he wouldn't have come in that second he did, things wouldn't have turned out as they did.

I could tell that he was shocked in the beginning, but he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you Liam" I whispered in his ear and I could feel him smile. "I couldn't let him do it. I had to stop him" My face faded away. Feeling stupid that I didn't realize this before. Liam is a good guy. He isn't as bad as I thought.

The taxi driver honked and I pulled away from Liam. And it wasn't until now I realized that I was crying. "I have to go now" I swallowed the lump in my throat. "And I promise to call you guys when I landed" I waved at them for the last time before I jumped in the backseat and the cab drove me away to Heathrow.

On my way to the airport, I texted Roger to ask if Shawn already was back in Toronto or if he still was at the airport. I wanted to text Shawn, but I thought that it's funnier if I surprise Shawn.