Part 26~ Surprise

Hannah

"I thought that you went back to Toronto" I had my head rested against his bare chest and draw circles with my index finger. "I know, I'm sorry that I didn't call or text you," Shawn said against my forehead, one arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand run through my hair.

"It's okay. The most important thing right now is that you are here with me" I smiled up at him and peaked his lips. He cupped my cheeks and somehow managed to flip us around in bed so I was underneath him. "By the way," I said between the soft kisses "I didn't know that you could sing" I grinned and he pulled away "Don't tell me that you looked at one of those videos"

I didn't answer. I just let my hand play with his curls and I pulled his head closer to mine. But before our lips touched he pulled away. "That's why you were smiling?" he tried to look serious.

"Maybe" I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head closer to mine once again "But how did you even got into my computer. Like I have a password that only I know" he looked confused but I could see a little smile on his lips that he tried to hide. "I have my ways" I shrugged before I kissed him again "You didn't need to type in the password, didn't you?" he smiled against my lips. I smiled widely and shook my head before I kissed him. His lips traveled to my cheek and then down my neck, I took my phone that is on the nightstand, to see what time it is, thinking it's weird that my alarm hasn't got off yet.

When I saw the time my eyes got wide. I pulled Shawn aside and quickly got out of bed I cursed under my breath. "What is it?" Shawn asked and shoved up in bed, resting on his folded arm.

"I'm like two hours late" I hurried to put on my clothes before I walked up to Shawn cupped his cheek and gave him a soft kiss. "Just make sure so no one will see you when you sneak out. Okay?" He nodded and smacked my butt. "Shawn" I shouted in shock and he just flung back with his head and laughed "Go before you get even later"

I just shook my head and run down the hallway out of the dorm towards the building where I had my class.

When I stood in front of the big wooden door to the big classroom I breathed heavily and fixed my hair before I entered. The teacher stopped talking as the door slammed shut behind me. "Oh, Miss Smith. You are just-" he looked down on his watch "2 hours and 10 minutes late"

"I'm so sorry Mr. Jason. It won't happen again" I said innocently and saw that there was an empty seat beside Anna.

"Why didn't you call?" I whispered to her "I didn't want to ruin your morning with Shawn" she smiled "How do you know that I was with Shawn?" I asked and put up my hair in a messy ponytail. "If you don't want that everyone should see your hickey on your neck, you probably should put down your hair. Just saying" she grinned and looked down at her notebook.

I quickly took down my hair and I could feel my cheeks heating up. "How did you know-" I got cut off by Anna giving me a look that said 'Common' "If you don't remember, Jack walked away, Shawn walked away to look after you. You are like two hours late and you have a pretty big hickey on your neck"

"Which is pretty big," she said and ran her finger over it "Fuck off" I whispered and nudged her and let out a chuckle "Do you know what foundation is?" She mocked me "Because that is a pretty damn dark hickey" I gave her a warning look and she just laughed.
-
-
-
I and Anna and a few friends sat on top of one of the wooden tables that is on the grass patch. "You have to tell us Hannah" Alice shook my shoulder "What can I say? I have told you everything" I siped on my coffee and I could feel my cheeks turning into a red shade. "Okay, but will you guys stop talking about that after I told you?" Everyone nodded and I opened my mouth to tell them but got cut off by someone calling my name "Hannah!"

I looked up and rolled my eyes "What is he doing here?" I sighed annoyed "Do you want me to talk to him?" Anna asked and placed a hand on my shoulder "No, but thank you. I think I can do it"

I pushed myself up from the table and walked over to Jack who stood leaning his shoulder against the wall in one of the corners of one of the university buildings. "What do you what?" "Surprise," he said and flung out with his hands. "What do you want?" I hissed between my teeth.

"I need to talk to you" "And? I don't want to talk to you! I have said everything I need to say" I raised my voice. "Our fake relationship is over" "But Hannah, I know that I made a fool of myself. But can you please give me another chance" I shook my head 'no' "Common? It's you and me"

"You and me?" I furrowed my eyebrows "You and me?! You are a psychopath Jack!" His face became serious and I could see his jaw clenched. "I don't care about that girl, i-it doesn't matter. But what you did to Shawn" I shook my head, repeating the pictures in my head from last night. "That was not cool. You know what? Just go" he didn't move one inch. He just stood there, staring at me "Go away!" he took a few steps closer to me and moved away the hair from my shoulder so my neck got exposed. I looked away from him. Trying to avoid his touch.

"Who has done this?" "Why do you even care?" I crossed my arms and pushed away his hand from my neck "A-are you sleeping with other guys now?!" "I don't understand why you even care! C-can you just go away?" "No" "You are so fucking stupid Jack. You are out of your mind!"

"No, no I'm not. And by the way, I know a lot of you and your entire family" I felt the anxiety building up in my entire body.

"Your brother Nick, he is in jail because he was drunk and accidentally killed a person, or now when I'm thinking about it, was it raping. He raped a girl, right?" My blood was boiling and I couldn't control my feelings. I pushed him into the wall, but with his quick reflex, he wrapped his hands around my arms and flipped us around so my back slammed into the wall.

"You tried to push me into the wall huh?!" "Let go of me Jack" I tried to get out of his grip but the more I tried the tighter his grip became.

"Jack I warn you!" I raised my voice "Or what Hannah. What are you going to do?" he pressed his body against mine so I couldn't move and his hand ran down on the side of my body. "Jack stop it!" "What are you going to do Hannah? You can't do anything" "Let go of me!"

Jack didn't listen, he just pressed his body closer against mine and wrapped his hand tighter around my arm and I could feel that I'm starting to get a bruise.

"She said to let go!" I heard an angry voice coming closer to us. And as quick as I know it Jack is on the ground with Liam ontop of him. Liam held Jack's wrist in a tight grip, his body pressed against the ground.

My legs got weak and I slid down with my back still against the wall.

All of a sudden everything got blurry and not long after I only saw black.

~~~
I just want to thank you guys for reading this book. The book is soon up in 5000 readers and almost 300 votes. Thank you thank you thank you! 💫💫❤️❤️❤️
And I'm sorry if there are some misspelling and grammatical errors.