Part 19~ First day after a week

Hannah
When I opened the door to my room it was completely dark. The only light that lit up my room was right from the dorm hallway.

I tossed my purse on the floor taking off my clothes changing into my oversized t-shirt and plopped down in bed. Didn't care to brush my teeth or doing my usual night routine. I was way too tired for that.

I couldn't sleep that night. My thoughts were on Shawn. All night long. When I had my eyes open, Shawn was on my mind. When I had my eyes closed he was on my mind. When I turned to the left side of the bed he was on my mind and when I turned to the right he was on my mind. I don't even know why I accepted Jack's question. I guess I just wanted to distract myself from my thoughts of Shawn.

I remember that I was out with Jack a few days ago. But I don't remember so much from that night. I remember that we ate dinner at a restaurant and then we went to the bar. And it's there somewhere when I have a few blackouts. But I do remember that Shawn took care of me when I got home. But between the bar and when I got to Shawn are completely blank. I don't remember anything. I don't even know if I and Jack did something. I don't even know why I kissed him today. What is wrong with me?

I don't even see him in that way. I just see him as a friend.

My alarm went off at 6.30 am. I turned it off and it felt like everything was spinning around. My head pounded and I felt sore in my body. Great, having a small hangover on your first class since you came back. What were you thinking Hannah?!

"Ugh!" I pulled the cover over my whole body. Wishing that I wasn't so stupid to drink last night. I got a message on my phone which caused me to peek up from the cover. It was my friend Anna.

Anna:
Since you are back. Coffee before the class? You need to tell me everything!

I only responded with a thumbs up. I went out of bed. Doing my daily morning routine and taking some aspirin before I headed to the university's coffee shop.

"So how was he?" She asked with big eyes and her face screamed with excitement. "Who?" I asked, trying to be as innocent as possible. "Shawn Mendes of course" She pushed me by the shoulder and showed me one picture of me and Shawn standing in front of each other. Him moving away hair from my face and placing it behind my ear.

"Good" I shrugged, trying to hide the emotions I have for him because I know that I will never meet him again. "Just good?" She raised one eyebrow and took a sip of her coffee. "Mhm," I nodded and looked away. Thinking about something else that we could talk about.

She raised one eyebrow and I know that she could tell that I didn't want to talk about it. "Hannah" "What?" I said and looked at her "Don't try to change the subject. Tell me"

"Okay, it was great. The week was fantastic and to be honest, I miss him" I took one more sip of my cup and avoided her eyes "Did you two-" I interrupted her, I know exactly what she was going to ask. I looked down on my phone and then looked up at her "Our lesson start in 5 minutes, we have to go"

"No way! You two did it!" she said with a big smile and pushed me playfully on my shoulder. "How was he?" I walked out of the coffee shop, feeling my cheeks heating up.

The lesson has been going for like one hour and it was one and a half-hour left. I sat beside Anna, resting my elbow on top of the little table in front of me, my fist pressed against my cheek and I scrolled through my phone and I shut out the teachers talking. "Do you have a picture of him?" Anna whispered to me "Who?" I asked completely lost "Shawn. Who else?" "Yeah, I have two actually"

I showed her the pictures

"Fuck he is hot

"Fuck he is hot. I mean can you be any hotter?" Anna said with a smirk and all of sudden Liam peeked his head between me and Anna, resting his folded arms on the back of our seats.

"It wasn't him who was here yesterday, right?" He pointed at my phone and then looked at me "Liam, can you just shut up?" I turned around and looked at him annoyed. "What? What is he talking about?" Anna looked back at Liam and then at me. "Oh, she hasn't told you? If so, I can tell you" Liam said with a smirk. "It was a guy that came here yesterday. She here" he pointed his thumb at me "walked away with that dude and then came back later in the evening" "We are just friends that haven't seen each other for a few weeks, we had a lot to talk about" I could feel my cheeks heating up and I could feel Anna's eyes on me.

"Hmm, that's weird. I usually don't kiss my friends when I'm saying goodbye to them" he said mockingly. I turned around in my seat and looked at him "Are you spying on me?" I furrowed my eyebrows "No, but I think that almost everyone saw you two making out in front of the dorm door" "Fuck of Liam!" I said it a bit loud and the sound around us stopped. And I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Is it something important you three are talking about up there miss Smith? Maybe you want to share it with the class?" the teacher said and I quickly turned around in my seat, looking at the teacher. "No, sorry Mr. Garyson," I said and Anna still had her eyes on me. "Wait, who is the other guy?" she whispered.

"Shawn was on an important meeting, I waited for him at the bar. Then this guy came up to me, we started talking to each other, then it turned out that he also went here. He played in our ice-hockey team The wolves. Then Shawn and I were in an argument, so I decided to go on a date with Jack. He said that he was going to stay in Toronto for a few more weeks. Then last night he stood outside my door, asking if we could hang out. And then we kissed each other. I don't know why I did that because I really like Shwan"

"Wait wait?" She turned around in her seat, facing me "You and Shawn were in an argument, then you went on a date with this guy called Jack. Then he came here last night, you two went on one more date and in the end, you two made out even though you miss Shawn and want to be with him right now at this moment?"

"I know" I groaned and buried my face in my palms. "Don't rub it in please"

I and Anna walked through the hallway, talking about everything that happened during the week I was with Shawn. I can't stop thinking about him and for some reason, I feel guilty that I kissed Jack. It feels like I'm cheating on Shawn. And I know, we aren't together but for some reason, it just feels like it.

We walked outside to go to the other part of the university that is on the other side of the little grass patch where a lot of students sat with each other, either they were talking to each other or they were studying.

I all of sudden bumped into a hard chest. The person grabbed my arms and I knew that voice immediately. I looked up and met a pair of brown eyes. "Hey" he smirked "Hi" I gulped. "How are you?" he moved away a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear and for some reason I got nervous.

"W-w-what are you d-do-" I slurred "I hope you like ice hockey" he interrupted me and handed me two tickets to an NHL ice hockey match. I looked down at the two tickets that were in my hands and then he walked away.

I turned around and faced Anna "What the fuck?"