Part 13~ Trapped

Hannah

We had been talking for almost one hour and we have so much in common. We even have some mutual friends and we still don't know why we haven't seen each other before. Like how can't our mutual friends introduce us to each other? If I'd known Jack earlier, then I would choose him instead of Liam.

"Then why are you here if you love London so much?" " I just wasn't to see some new places" he drank the last from his beer and ran his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"Then you chose Toronto?" I giggled and raised one eyebrow "Yeah, what's wrong with Toronto?" he furrowed his eyebrows and I could see a little smile spreading on his lips. "Nothing" I shrugged. "But like there are so many beautiful cities out there and then you choose Toronto?" "You're not a big fan of Toronto aren't you?" he chuckled and I just shook my head.

"I have lived here in my whole life so I am kinda tired of this city. That's why I chose to study in London. I love that city. Nothing can beat London" he looks doubtful, almost like he didn't agree with me to a hundred percent. "But you don't think so?" "I agree that London is a lovely city. But there is one city that beat everything" "Yeah? And which city is that?" "Paris" he almost whispered and he got a little smile on his lips. "I can tell that" I giggled at how adorable he looked "What?" "That you love Paris. Just by the look at your face when you said Paris says that you love that city"

"Have you neven been there?" I just shook my head as an answer and brushed away a strand of hair and placed it behind my ear. "Then I'm gonna take you to Paris. To see the Eiffel tower, drink some champagne, drinking coffee with a hot croissant on the side" he placed his hand on top of mine and he looked deep into my eyes. He smiled lovely at me, and just the touch of our hands caused my heart to beat faster.

I just had a feeling that I wanted to kiss him there and then, but I came back to reality by someone clearing their throat beside us.

I looked to the side and met Shawn's angry eyes. He looked at me as I have done something wrong. "Hi, are you finished now? Did everything went well?" I asked but I didn't get any response. Shawn's eyes went to Jack's hand that was on top of mine and he started to look even madder. Jack quickly took away his hand and was just going to introduce himself to Shawn, so he took up his hand, ready to shake Shawn's hand. But Shawn just looked at me and pulled me up from the chair. "You're coming with me," he said harshly and walked away with me. I looked over my shoulder to look back at Jack, I mouthed 'sorry' and gave him an apologizing look.

Shawn held a tight grip around my wrist and I could see that my wrist started to turn red. "Shawn, please you're hurting me" I tried to tear my wrist out of his grip but he didn't listen, he just continued to walk to the door. "Shawn! Please!" I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and tried to pull his hand away.

He finally let go of me when we were outside. "Who the fuck is that?" he raised his voice and pointed at the entrance to the hotel "We have a few mutual friends and he also went to the same university as me" "He was flirting with you!" "No, he wasn't! Can't I make new friends? Or is that a part of the contract that I can't make new friends?!" I crossed my arms, thinking that he is stupid who decided that I can't make new friends "Of course you can. But you can't flirt with them!" his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were dark and his chest raised and fell quickly.

"I didn't flirt with him! What don't you understand?!" "You maybe didn't flirt but he was and you were okay with that?!"

"Gosh, if I know that you were like this I would never be on that stupid auction!" "What do you mean by that?" "You are so fucking controlling all the time, you decide what I can't or can do. I can't do anything I want. It's like I'm trapped and I'm forced to follow your stupid orders" "I have told you that I'm the one in charge and that you are going to follow my orders" "Yeah, but I didn't know that it's like living in a fucking trap! I can't even make new friends because of you! I can't do anything because of you!"

At that moment Roger parked the car by the sidewalk and Shawn held up the door for me but I just shook my head. "Get in the car" "No. I rather walk home" "Don't be silly. It's like three hours by foot to my house" "Then it will take three hours or I'll take a cab. But one thing is for sure, I'm not going in the same care as you" He suddenly got a serious face and I could tell that I made him even madder. "Get. In. The. Fucking. Car. Now!" he said between his teeth "No, not with you," I said and started to walk away with my arms crossed. I just heard the car door slam shut behind me and then they drove past me.

There is no way I'm going in that car with him now. He can't decide who I can or can't talk to. It's my life and not his. He can't decide over me. Ughh! He just makes me so mad!

I don't know the way to Shawn's house from here, but I will get there at some point. I don't know what his problem is. One minute he is cute and in the other minute he is like this. Mad and stupid. And I thought that he was a good guy. He doesn't know how to treat a girl.

I got a message on my phone so I took it up from my purse to see who it was. And I got a smile on my lips when I saw who it was. It was Jack.

Jack:
Hi! I know that you maybe think that I'm a creep now.
But I just wanted to check how you feel. I realized that
I didn't get your number, so
I searched for you on Instagram.
Your friend seemed to be pretty mad. Are you okay?

                             Me:
                            Hi Jack! Yes, I'm okay.   
                            He can just be really
                            controlling sometimes

Jack:
Oh, I understand. It looked like
he was about to kill me with the gaze
he gave me

                              Me:
                              Yeah, sorry about that

Jack:
Hey, it's no need to apologize.
You did nothing wrong. And I
also, text you to ask if you
wanna hang out someday and
continue to talk about where we ended?

                         Me:
                        I would love that. But I      
                        don't think it's such a   
                        great idea. I'm sorry, but        he's just really controlling
and he gets mad quick

Jack:
Oh, okay. I understand. But I'm just one text away if you change your mind ;)

I laid my phone in my purse and continued to walk. I really wanna meet Jack again but I know that Shawn would hate it. He won't let me and it will just lead to bad consequences. But he can't stop me from meeting my friends. He doesn't have to know that I'll meet Jack. I can tell him that I'm going to meet Grace and just have a girl night.

I took up my phone again and sent a short text to Jack and then took a cab to Shawn's house.

When I opened the door I heard heavy breathing coming from the living room, I wondered what it was but I quickly brushed it off. But then realized that I need to go through the living room to get up to our bedroom.

There in the middle of the living room floor, was a half naked Shawn and he did push-ups. I saw his biceps more clearly and his back muscles were visible. He looked so hot. A little bit of sweat on his forehead and his mouth leaving heavy breathings. I bit my lip. No, stop it, Hannah. You're mad at him.

I walked past him, pretending that I didn't see him. But I so wanted to stand there and watch him. But I can't. I'm mad at him and he is mad at me. I know that he saw me walking past him but he didn't say anything.

I texted Jack once again when I was in our bedroom and we decided a time and a place where to meet up. Why should I be here when Shawn is mad at me and I'm mad at Shawn? Then it's obvious that I take the opportunity to go out with Jack. He at least seems to be interested in my life.

~~~~
Sorry for this bad part! I promise that the next parts will be better. And sorry if there are any misspelling and grammatical errors