Part 36~ Fashion show

As always, sorry if there are any misspellings and grammatical errors
~~~
Hannah
It has been a few days now since I moved in with Shawn and everything has gone perfectly. Except for our little fight a few days ago, but other than that, it has been amazing days.

I decided to upgrade my closet some and Grace decided to have a shopping day, to hang out, and just having a great time.

"Okay, I'm going now" I called from the hall. "Wait" Shawn responded and walked down the stairs.

"Damn," he said when he approached me "What?" I giggled and looked down on myself. "You look beautiful" "Oh stop, it's just a t-shirt and jeans. Or do you say it just because you want me to stay here with you?" I looped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist. "Both yes and no" he smirked and I shook my head with a smile on my lips "But I really want to hang out with Grace" "I know, but when will you be home?"

"I don't know, maybe in a few hours. But I can give you a fashion show when I get home" "Yes, I would love that" he kissed me softly and we got interrupted by a knock on the door. "Oh, that's probably Grace" I unwrapped my arms from his neck and opened the door.

"Hi girl!" she said and pulled me in for a hug. "Oh hi, Shawn. Do you mind if I steal your girl for a few hours?" "No, not at all" he chuckled and shook his head. "Bye" I turned around and kissed him quickly on his lips before I hooked my arm around Grace's arm and closed the door behind us.

-

-

"So do you love him?" Grace asked on the other side of the curtain while I was in the dressing room and tried to pull up the zipper on my dress. "I- yes I love him" "I knew it!" she poked in her head on the side of the curtain and had this stupid grin on her face. "I know it's weird. We don't fully know each other but I don't know. I- I just love him" I turned around and looked at her.

"So have you guys, you know?" she wiggled her eyebrows "Oh shut up and help me with this stupid zipper instead" I turned around so my back was facing her. "So that's a yes?" she asked curiously and looked at me through the mirror and helped me with the zipper

"If you really wanna know" I turned around and faced her "Yes. So if you excuse me I'm gonna change" I pulled in the curtain so I could change alone. "You know that I'm not gonna pretend that you just said that, you know?"

I rolled my eyes for myself with a smile on my lips. I shouldn't have said it to her, because she won't drop it until I have told her everything. I love her, I do. She is my childhood best friend. But if I tell her something about my private life, like now for example. She won't drop it until all of the tea is spilled. And she doesn't care that we are in public.

I walked out of the dressing room and she crossed her arms. "Time to spill the tea sis" "Sorry, but this is iced coffee," I said and shook my takeaway plastic cup from Starbucks. "You know what I mean" she groaned as I walked past her. "Otherwise I'm gonna ask you here right now. And I know that you hate to talk about that in public"

She inhaled through her mouth and was just going to say something before I covered her mouth with my hand. "Okay okay. I will tell you. But not here"

She just smirked at me before I pushed her playfully on her shoulder before we walked to the pay desk.

-

-

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. We had a lot to talk about and Grace got the tea spilled as she wished. Thinking it was best to do it otherwise she would just continue to nag on me.