Part 43~ Bath time

Sorry if there are any misspellings and grammatical errors

~~~

Shawn

I can't believe that this is actually happening. I am meeting my son for the first time. It doesn't feel real. It feels like I'm dreaming. I can't believe that I am playing hide and seek in my apartment with my son. My son. I can't believe that Gemma actually gave me the chance to meet my son and have him for 24 hours.

"Okay, buddy. Where are you hiding?" I sneaked around in the apartment and looked for my son that is hiding somewhere. I could hear his muffling giggling in one of the kitchen cabinets, but I pretended that I didn't hear him.

"Sweetheart, have you seen Adam? He is gone, I can't find him" I said a bit louder than usual so he could hear me through the wooden cabinet door. "No, unfortunately not" she giggled.

"Hmm, maybe he is in here" I opened one of the cabinets but it was empty. "Nope, not there. Maybe in here?" I opened the other cabinet but it was empty as well and Adam's muffling gigglings got louder.

"Maybe here" I swung up the doors under the sink and there sat Adam laughing. "Come here buddy" I reached for him and pulled him out. "Now it's my turn to hide and you are going to search after me. So count to 10 right here" I put him down on the couch.

"And no cheating. So cover your eyes with your hands" I grabbed his hands and placed them over his eyes. "And start counting" "One, two.." I pushed myself up and quickly walked into the bedroom and slid down under the bed. The gap between the bed and the floor is kinda small so I hope that I don't get stuck.

Hannah

I'm happy to see Shawn playing with his son. I have had a big smile on my lips the entire day and I can't stop smiling. They are so cute together when they are playing hide and seek. It makes me happy to see Shawn this happy. I have seen him happy a lot of times, but not this happy.

Shawn just hid under the bed and I couldn't stop laughing at him struggling to get under the bed. He wiggled his whole body trying to come under the bed. And when Adam was 10 Shawn was just in time to slide his arms under the bed.

"10, I'm coming" He started to run around in the apartment and opened the cabinets in the kitchen, in the bathroom, and under the couch and I saw that he quickly started to give up. "Adam" I whispered and left the food on the stove, I squatted down and he runs towards me. "Look under the bed" I whispered and pointed towards the bed and he ran with quick steps towards it and plopped down on his all four and tilted his head down to found Shawn laying there.

"Found you!" he giggled and I couldn't help to not laugh to see Shawn struggling to come out. Once he was out he picked Adam up and rested him on his hip. "Hey don't look at me like that. I didn't tell him" I shrugged "Right Adam" I looked at Adam and Shawn turned his head towards him and Adam nodded. "I found you by myself"

"See, I told you so. Now come on. The dinner is ready"

I put food on mine and Shawn's plate and I put macaroni and meatballs that I have cut in half on a plate to Adam.

I didn't eat that much during dinner. It was something that didn't feel one hundred percent right like something was turning in my stomach. "Darling are you okay?" Shawn grabbed my hand in his. "Yeah, I'm just feeling a little bit weird. But that can be because this is the first proper meal I'm eating today. So it's probably nothing" "Are you sure?" He looked over at me and he helped Adam down from the chair. I nodded and took away our plates.

"You would tell me if it is something, right?" he raised one eyebrow and walked over to me. "Yes of course I would" I cupped his one cheek and pecked him on the lips. "Go and fill up the bathtub for Adam and I will just fix this then I'm coming"

He kissed me one more time on the lips before he lifted Adam from the floor and walked into the bathroom.

-

-

I walking into the bathroom to see Shawn kneeling in front of the bathtub and Adam is playing with a boat in the water. I lower myself onto the edge of the bathtub. Shawn just smiled at me and I could tell that he got lost in his mind. "What?" I chuckled. "Nothing," he said still smiling.

"Daddy, a flying duck" Adam said which caused Shawn to look at Adam as the green rubber duck comes flying through the air and smacks him in the face. I can't hold back my laugh as Shawn's eyes go wide in shock. "You- you little-"

Adam then grabbed another rubber toy and threw it towards Shawn who ducks right and left to not get hit by the flying rubber toys. Adam then looks at me and he grabs the last rubber toy that is floating on the water surface. He threw it at me and it hit my forehead. "That's right Adam. Aim at her" Shawn laugh.

I stand up from the edge and walk backward. and splash! I wipe the water away from my eyes to find Shawn and Adam laughing at me. "I think that's enough fun for today" I grin and walk towards the bathtub. I reach out my hands so it looks like I'm about to pick Adam up, but instead, I scoop up water in my palm and threw it at Shawn.

"What the-" he wipes away the water from his face and Adam is squealing in excitement. His white t-shirt was now completely soaked and it was sucking into his skin and I could see his abs more clearly now.

"I thought that we had enough fun" "Oh, well, I reconsidered. For Adam" "Oh yeah, for Adam. And Hannah I'm sorry" "Sorry for what?" I tilted my head

"For this" Shawn dips both his big hands in the water and threw the water on me. "Shawn!" I tried to look serious but I couldn't help to smile. I looked down at my soaked clothes and saw that my shirt was now seethrough. I quickly wrapped my arms around my chest trying to hide it.

"Don't worry hun, it's not like I haven't seen that before" He had his cocky smirk on his face. "Oh shut up" I grabbed one of the robber toys that was laying on the floor and threw it at him. Shawn took off his soaked shirt and threw it over his shoulder.

"Come on buddy. I think it's time for you to sleep" Shawn reached down for Adam and wrapped a little towel robe around his body. "But I'm not tired," he said and rubbed his fists against his eyes and yawning. "Oh, I think you are" Shawn walked out to the bedroom to get Adam changed in his pajamas.

I gathered all the toys that laid on the floor and emptied the tub before I walked out to the bedroom to find Shawn resting his back against the headboard reading a book to Adam that is sleeping against Shawn's chest. I smiled at the sight, crossed my arms against my chest, and rested my shoulder against the door opening.

Shawn looked at me and then down at Adam "I think he is sleeping" he whispered and carefully went out of the bed and walked towards me. "Thank you for making this possible" he grabbed my waist and was just going to kiss me when I gelt my stomach turn upside down. I quickly turned around and ran to the toilet and there the lid open just in time.

Shawn kneeled down next to me and grabbed my hair so it won't come in my face. "Let it all out, baby. Let it all out" he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and got up and flushed the toilet. "Are you sure that you are fine?" Shawn looked at me through the bathroom mirror. "Yeah, I just felt a little bit of weird. But as I said earlier, it's probably because I haven't eaten properly today" I smiled at him before I started to brush my teeth.

"Tell me if it is something okay?" He turned me around and cupped my face and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I promise you, Shawn. I will"

~~~
I know, nothing much happened in this one. But I just thought that this book needed a cute little chapter.