Part 5~ Priority

Hannah

Even if he has his mask on I can see that he is mad. I can't tell if he is mad at me because I didn't listen to him. He actually said that I wouldn't go anywhere. Or if he is mad at Egon.

He grabs Egon by the collar and shoves him away from me. "If you know what's best for you, you'll leave her alone" "You little piece of sh-" Egon got interrupted by Shawn "Go before I make it so you crawl instead of walking away" wow, he was really angry, his fists were clenched, his eyebrows were furrowed and his chocolate brown curls were falling down onto his forehead. "Talk to me later sweetie" Egon winked at me. But that caused Shawn to stand between me and Egon "I said fuck off" Egon backs away. He scrunches his nose and spits on the ground. Then he walked away without another word.

"Thanks for stepping in" he turns around and facing me, he is breathing heavily. He takes off his mask and my pulse rises when I see how gorgeous he is. It's like I almost forgot how he looks without his mask. He takes a step closer to me and his hazel eyes are looking deep into mine. He started to talk, his voice was cold and firm.

"Didn't I told you to stay inside and that you wouldn't go anywhere?" I nod, not knowing what to say. He keeps walking towards me as he speaks. I take a step back, then another, until my back reaches the cold wall behind me. Propping his outstretched arm on one side of my head, he leans closer and whispers in my ear. "I only chased Egon away because from now on, you are my property and my priority. And nobody messes with what's mine" His eyes flickering between mine and his hot breath hitting my face. He licks his lips before he pushes himself away from me.

"All yours?" I looked up at him with big eyes "All mine" he whispered and leaned in. Wait is he about to kiss me right now? Okay, this is going a little bit way too quick. I placed my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him away "Wait, you don't even know my name yet"

"Your name is Hannah and I'm quite sure that you know I'm Shawn Mendes" He looked deep into my eyes. "I don't like being made to wait, but I'll let you win... this time. You'll have another chance to make it up to me" "Sounds challenging" I winked. "By the way. Would it be too much to ask for a ride home?" he chuckled and shook his head "You're not going home anytime soon. You will be by my side as I command, any time of the day or night, for the next week" "W-what do you mean by that?" "You're going to be living under the same roof as me. Starting tonight" he said decidedly but still so soft.

I don't know what to expect as Shawn tells me to follow him so just a shyly "Okay" slipping out of my mouth. At that moment a black limousine pulls up in front of us "Ah, perfect timing" Shawn says and led me to the limo. "Is this yours?" "Of course it is," he said almost laughing. He helped me inside "Hello there," a manly voice from the driver seat says. I look to the side and see a man, he looks like he is around 50 "You are Hannah right?"

How does he know my name? I look at Shawn beside me but he just shrugged his shoulders and looks away with a goofy smile. "Yes I am" "I'm Roger. Shawn's personal driver and his bodyguard. Nice to meet you" I can see that he is smiling and then starting the car. Okay, let me just get this clear. I'm going to live with a handsome billionaire for a week. That has a personal driver that also is his bodyguard. Like, how bad can this be?

"Relax, you seem stiff?" "I am?" I asked a little bit of shock. "Mhm," he pressed his lips together to a thin line and nodded his head, resting his arm on top of the backrest of the couch in the limo. "It's just that all of this is so new to me. I am just a normal university girl and you are a billionaire that wants me. Why did you want me from the first place?" I looked down and started to play with my hands nervously.

He then placed his hand on top of mine, which caused me to look up at him "Do you really need an answer?" I shrugged my shoulders and a strand of my hair fell onto my face. He moved closer "You are smart, beautiful" he moved away from the strand from my face and put it behind my ear and he smiled "How do you know I'm smart? You don't even know me?" I raised one eyebrow at him. "Well, I guess that you are smart. Because you look like a smart girl" I looked down on my lap again but quickly snapped up my head "How many auctions have you been on? Because I bet that this isn't your first auction" "I have gone to them often enough"

Of course, he had been bidding on a lot of women before. And done god knows what with them.

"I wouldn't expect that" I mumbled, but it was loud enough for him to hear it. "Why not?" "Because you are like the man of all girls dream. You are rich, handsome-" "Do you do that?" he interrupted me "What?" "Do you dream about me?" he smirks at me and his words- for some reason- make me speechless "I- I do- don't know"

All of sudden I felt his warm big hand on my bare thigh "You know, I know a lot less about you than you do about me. Tell me something about yourself" "Okey" I swallow "I'm a normal university girl, I love my friends and family. I lived a normal life as a child and I love to write. So I'm studying to be a writer" He just nodded his head "I would love to read one of your stories" "No you won't" I giggled and shook my head "They are bad" "I don't believe you" I smile at him and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"These seats in this limo is so uncomfortable. I promise you that my lap is much comparable" He drew small circles on my shoulders with his hand that is behind me on the backrest. "I bet it is" I smirked.

Because I have had a few drinks I am a little bit tipsy and that means that I can do some stuff that I usually wouldn't do.

I ease myself over and adjust myself onto his lap, my heart pounding. He picks up a glass of champagne while his free hand starts rubbing my lower back. I for some reason start playing with his curls and once again he is looking deep into my eyes. My graze traveling down to his lips and I slowly leaning in, but before our lips are touching each other the limo comes to a stop. The door open, Roger is holding up the door for me and Shawn, he offers his hand and helps me out of the limo. "Thank you, Roger," I said with a smile and I feel Shawns' hand slipping around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Thank you for the ride, Roger. You can go home now. See you tomorrow" Roger nodded his head and walked to his car and drove away.

"Shall we go inside?"