Part 22~ Tell me something

Shawn

Hannah had her arm wrapped around my torso to help me walk properly because my legs were still shaky and weak. I didn't plan to meet her like this. I have a business meeting here in London. Or I would have been at the meeting, but instead, I was in a car accident on my way to the meeting, and now I am here.

When I was on the flight to London I planned to surprise her at her university after the meeting. I'm at least happy that I had the chance to meet her. She made my day. I can't be happier at this moment.

Jack walked towards us with two takeaway cups in his hand. "Hannah, what the fuck? Where are you going?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Can't he just accept that she wants to help me? I looked down on Hannah and I could see that she hesitates on her answer. Common Hannah, just says that you are taking me home, so we just can get out of here. But what she said made me shocked.

"I'm taking Shawn home and then I'm going back to the university. You can go home and we'll see each other tomorrow" then we started to walk again. Thoughts that I don't want to think about is popping up in my head. I don't want to think about it, but I can't help it. She said to me that there was nothing between them and then we kissed. But I can tell that it is something between them. Or at least that something is going on.

"I hope you'll feel better soon," Jack said and slammed his hand on my shoulder. "Mm," I answered short with my lips pressed together in a thin line.

--
As we sat in the backseat of Roger's car Hannah wouldn't let go of me. She sat close to me and held my hand. And I all of sudden felt everything spinning around. I bent forward, with my elbows on my knees and my forehead in my hands. Trying to take a deep breath "Are you okay?" I could hear the worry in her voice and she rubbed my back with her hand, trying to calm me down. "Yes, I'm just a little bit of nausea, and my head hurts"

"Drink this" she holds a water bottle in front of my eyes, and I wonder where she got that. But I didn't care to ask, I took the bottle from her hand and took a little sip. "More," she said firmly. I took a few sips more, I don't have the energy to argue about some water.

It wasn't until now I realized that she wore an ice hockey team shirt. "I didn't know that you were a Montreal Canadiens fan" she raised one eyebrow and I pointed at her shirt. "Oh this one?" she grabbed her shirt at the hem and looked down on it "To be honest I'm not a fan of them. Or to be exact I'm not a fan of ice hockey at all. I went to see the match with Jack" I sighed and opened my mouth to say something "But before you say something. I didn't want to go. He didn't ask me, he just gave me the ticket. And I thought that I couldn't say no, because I thought that he would be alone if I didn't go with him. But, he had his friends with him, so he didn't pay any attention to me at all. And I just wanted to go away"

"What an ass" I murmured to myself and looked out of the window and closed my eyes.

Hannah

I opened the door with one hand while the other arm was wrapped around his torso. This was a hell of a mission, but I managed it in the end. His apartment wasn't that big at all, it was just one open space. The tv-room was in the same room like the bedroom, the kitchen was in a little corner of the tv-room the door to the bathroom was in the hall.