Part 39~ House party

As always, sorry if there are any misspelling and grammatical errors
~~~
2 weeks later

Hannah
I was in class and it has been 2 weeks since I moved back. Two horrible weeks. I'm still very upset about what he did. But nothing can change what I am feeling. He broke my heart and I can never forgive him. Why was I so stupid to fall in love with him?

"Seriously" I whisper and turn my phone upside down. "What?" Anna turned her head towards me. "He has been texting me every single day" "Maybe he has something informant to say?" "That he has more secrets than he hasn't told me?"

She shrugged her shoulders "What does he say?" Liam asked behind me and Anna. "He just telling me that he is missing me and that he was the one that fucked everything up and that he wished that he had told me about everything earlier" My phone vibrated again and Anna took it and read the message, she then looked at me. "Do you wanna know what he is writing?"

"It doesn't matter. Nothing is going to stop what I'm feeling right now" I shrugged "So you want me to read what he wrote?" "Read it if you want. I really don't care" But I know that I care. But if I just tell everyone that I don't care and that I am fine, maybe I can appeal to myself that I am fine and that I don't care?

I could see in the corner of my eyes that Anna and Liam changed looks. "Guys, I don't care. Like why would I?" "Okay then. He wrote 'It wasn't your fault but mine. And that was your heart on the line. I fucked this time. Didn't I?'"

"See. He just wants me to forgive him and come back to him" I turned in my seat so I saw both Liam and Anna. "But I'm not going to do that" "Then why do you still have his number?" Liam raised one eyebrow. And he has a point. If I don't want to forgive Shawn, why do I still have his number?

"I- I don't know" I sighed and I could feel my eyes tear up. Why am I always unlucky with love? I was together with Liam but he broke up with me. I was together with Jack and he cheated on me and I was together with Shawn and he had been lying to me.

"Hey" Liam placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it slightly. "My friend is going to have a party tonight at his parents' house. So why don't you come and have some fun and just try to forget about this stupid Shawn?" "You want me there?"

"Yes, I tell him that you two are coming with me" he smiled at me and I wiped away the small tear that was near to escape my eye.

Later that night

"I don't know Anna," I said and looked at myself in the mirror. "Can't we just sit here in your dorm and look at our favorite movies instead?" I hesitated, feeling that I don't have the energy to party.

"No, you need to go out and have some fun. You can't sit in front of a romantic movie and cry. You need to be with your friends and just have a great time. And you will be over Shawn in at least a few hours, unlike if you would sit in front of a movie and cry. And by the way, that jumpsuit is amazing on you. When did you buy it?"

"A few weeks ago," I said a bit quiet. Pictures of me having my little fashion show in front of Shawn popped up in my head. And it was then we heard a knock on the door to Anna's dorm.

Anna opened and there on the other side was Liam. "Woah, you guys look amazing"

(Hannah's outfit)