Part 29~ First day at work

I saying this again. I'm sorry if there are any misspelling or grammatical errors
~~~

Shawn
I can't be happier. Hannah accepted my offer to be my assistant and that means that I'm going to see her every day, every hour, and every minute. Like, can it get any better? To work with a person that you really like?

I woke up by my alarm and looked to the side where Hannah is supposed to sleep, but the bed was empty. I got up and put on my robe and walked downstairs. Maybe she was down in the kitchen?

And there she was, fully closed in a black tight dress.

Her back was facing me and she sipped on her coffee. I carefully walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist which made her jump. "You scared me" she giggled "And I missed you" I whispered and placed a light kiss on her neck and she put the coffee cup on the kitchen counter and turned around in my arms to face me. "I've only been up for about 15 minutes" she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly.

"So are you excited about your first day at work?" "Mhm" she nodded and unwrapped her arms from my neck and took her coffee cup "I'm just going to change. Then we can leave" I unwrapped my arms from her waist and walked towards the stairs "Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" "I'll do it at work"

I went upstairs and put on a black classic office outfit

I want to look proper when I work and I want to look good in front of Hannah

"It's not okay," she said as I walked down the stairs "What do you mean?" I raised one eyebrow, confused at what she meant. "You look incredibly hot in literally everything. It's not fair" she pouted and I shook my head and laughed. "I mean look at me. I'm not beautiful or hot at all" "Not what I can see"  I cupped her cheeks and her face almost disappeared between my palms "You are beautiful and hot, so stop it. I'm not going to accept those words from you that aren't true about yourself" she gave me a weak smile before I peaked her lips. "Common. You can't miss your first day at work" I grabbed her hand and we walked out to the car where Roger already was waiting for us.
-