Part 35~ Coffee incident

As always, sorry if there are any misspellings or grammatical errors
~~~

Hannah
"You know, I'm kinda tired of that running from the cops thing. Maybe you should carry me to bed" I joked and didn't think that Shawn would take it seriously. Shawn sigh and leans his forehead against mine, his brown eyes are wide as he looked at me deep in my eyes. He cupped my one cheek.

"You're trying to kill me don't you?" "Don't worry. No one is going to die today" I mocked since he said that to me a few hours ago. With a smile on his face, he pulls himself away and took out the keys from his pocket. Shawn swigs the door open and turns around to face me.

"You have two options here. You can go inside on your own or I can carry you" he said with a cocky smirk on his face. I step into the space of his arms, holding his gaze and he smiles.

"Catch me if you can" I laughed and ran into his house. Due he is much longer than me he runs much faster than me. Laughing I try to not get caught, trying to run away from him. But he scoops me up from the floor. I yelped

One arm holding my back and the other arm hooked under my knees. My hand's loop around his neck for support even though Shawn's arms are strong and steady around me. He stares down at me as I snuggle into his warm chest.

"Just don't drop me" he stops in his track and his face got serious. "You think I'd ever drop you, Hannah?"

I shook my head and he started to walk up the stairs. I nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck, feeling his warmth radiate through my body.

As we entered the bedroom he let go of me and let my feet came in contact with the floor. We made ourselves ready for the bed.

When I crawled into the bed Shawn walked up to me and stood by my side of the bed and had a grin on his face. "What?" I laughed. "I want to do something that my mum always did on me when I was little"

"And what's that?" "A cocoon" he chuckled "Shawn I'm not a baby you know?" I raised one eyebrow at him. "I know" he hovered over me and slid his hands under my ribs and tucked the duvet under my body continued down to my feet so the duvet what tight wrapped around my body. "The only thing I can move in my arms" I laughed and he gently kissed my forehead. He walked to his side of his bed and turned around to look at me. But I was cocooned so I could only turn my head towards him.

He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I laid my head on his shoulder "Shawn?" I looked up at him and he had closed his eyes "Hmm?" he opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me. "I think- I think that I'm falling in love with you as well" I could feel my cheeks heating up and he got the biggest smile on his lips. His hand reached for my cheek and pulled my face towards his and our lips connected, moving in perfect sync.

Next morning

"So will I be moved to my regular seat now?" I asked and jumped up on top of the kitchen island. "I don't know. I think it's better if you stay where you have your seat now" Shawn turned around and handed me a coffee cup. "O-okay. I- I understand" I nodded, pretending that it didn't hurt to hear that. But instead, Shawn chuckled and shook his head and walked towards me, standing between my legs.

"Of course you'll get your seatback. I just wanted to see how you would react" "Screw you Mendes" I pushed him playfully on his shoulder "I thought that you were serious. You sounded so serious"

"Do you think that I would ever let the girl I love sit on another floor so I can't see you during the day?" he placed his hand on the side of my neck, letting his thumb reach up to my cheek. "I don't know" I shrugged and took a sip of the coffee. "Of course I wouldn't. But now we have to be extra careful at work. Because no one and I mean no one can found out what's going on between us. If they see us do something that a boss and an employee do something that they aren't supposed to do together, we are screwed"

"I know. You don't have to worry" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "You can trust me. I have everything under control"

Later that day

I had just come out from the copying room with a bunch of papers in my hand and a cup of newly brewed coffee in my other.

I walked my way to my desk, bubble checking if I got every paper I needed when I bumped into someone. "Woah!"

The coffee flying in the air, splattering the papers and my shirt. I drop my papers on the floor and pulling the wet fabric away from my chest to avoid being burned.

"I'm so sorry! I was walking too fast and didn't see you" one of the employees said. "You don't have to apologize. I bumped into you as well" We bent down at the same time and he helped me to pick up all the coffee-stained papers. "I'm so sorry for this" "It's okay. I can just make new copies"

"What happened here?" Shawn asks and walking around a corner, approaching us. "Just a little incident sir," the employee said. But Shawn didn't look at him, he looked at me from top to toe. I looked down on me as well, thinking about what he was looking at, and when I saw it I quickly crossed my arms against my chest. My shirt was now see-through.

"Mark, take the cup and the papers back to Hannah's seat. I can take it from here" Shawn had locked eyes with me the whole time. Making me blush.

Mark nodded and quickly walked to my desk. "Do you have paper towels maybe?" "You need more than paper towels, Hannah. Come on" He nodded his head towards his room and led me.

Shawn closes the door behind us and opens up a locker filled with expensive suit jackets and button-downs in subdued colors. "Is this like your extra home? This is an office Shawn, not a walk-in closet"

"You won't be making fun out of me when I stop you from walking around like that all day" he holds out a white dress shirt. "I think it's too big for me Shawn" "You could wear a black plastic bag and you would still look good" I laugh as he holds the shirt in front of me. "Take it and go into the bathroom and change"

I took the shirt and walked into the bathroom as I was told. Once I was inside the bathroom to change I heard voices on the other side of the door.

"You know when the door is closed it means that I don't want to be disturbed" "I know, but I just needed to inform you that Mr.Clark from London mailed and he asked why you haven't answered any of his calls," A girl voice said. "I know. I have been busy"

"Is everything okay? You have been different lately" "What do you mean by different?" "You seem happy. Like, really happy. Has something changed? Are you seeing someone?"

Oh no, has she notice?

"To be honest, yes. And yes, that's the reason why I am so happy and she is really special to me. She means a lot"

I take deep breaths, letting my emotions settle, as the girl's voice picks up again. "When do I get to meet her? I mean, if she makes you happy she is someone really special" "Did you just came here to talk to me about this?" I could hear the chuckle in his voice

"Fine, I'll go. But I'm glad that you are finally meeting someone new" I heard the door close and then a knock on the bathroom door. And Shawn peaked in his head. "She is gone. You can come out now" he reached out his hand and I grabbed it and he pulled me out of the bathroom.

"So Shawn? When do I get to meet this special girl?" I joked and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I really meant that Hannah. You are special to me. And I love you" he kissed me softly and then pulled away.

"Go back to work now before I force you to stay here with me" "I wouldn't mind" I kissed him again before I leave his office and continued to work.

~~~
I know that I promise that this chapter would be better. But I'm sorry. This didn't turn out as I wanted it to be. But I just want to build up some more drama. Yes you heard me, more drama is coming and I hope you are excited.