Part 1

ELLEIGH'S POV

"URR, MUM DO I HAVE TOI GO?! D:" i shouted to my mum

"Yes Elleigh you do have to go" My mum replied

"But it's Monday, nobody likes Monday -.-"

"Tough! Your going, now hurry up and get changed you going to miss your bus"

"urghh finee!"

It was a Monday and it was 8:00 in the morning and i had to catch my bus at 8:30 so i didn't have a lot of time D:

Quickly i got changed, brushed my hair and did my makeup just in time to catch my bus.

I ran downstairs, packed my bag and legged it to the bus stop. I only just made it, if i went any later i would of missed it. As i got on the bus i saw one of my best friends, Sophie so i went to sit next to her while we where on the way to school.

" Hey Elleigh!" Sophie said

"Hey Sophie"

" Nearly missed your bus agian;)"

"yeah haha" i replied

"so you going to the shop when we get off?"

"yeah, of course i am, i literally always do! xD"

"yeah i know but still"

We finally arrived outside of school at the bus stop. We grabbed our bags and headed our way to the small shop just down the road from our school.

As we was walking down we heard some people talking about the new boys who will be joining our school today. Apparently they are really good looking, even better than our caretaker James;)

We walked up to the shop and i opened the door, but obviously i had to pull it instead of push it when it clearly says 'push' on the door. Someone was coming out of the shop anyway so i let them take care of the door. As they walked out i noticed that it must be one of the new boys at our school. He had a brown quiff, quite tall and he was gorgeous. I felt myself staring at him until Sophie draed me into the shop.

"Sophie did you see him :o" i asked Sophie

"yeah oh my! he must be one of the new guys and damn he is hot"

"i know! like wow"

We talked about the new guy we saw the whole time we was in the shop. We decided to buy some crips and a shit load of sweets.

Time was ticking and we only had 2 minutes to get to school so we were obviously going to be late agian, as per usual.

We ran up to the traffic lights to cross the road and because they are so slow we were already 5 minutes late. We ran up to art and walked into the classroom with flushed pink cheeks because it was cold and we were running and yanno excersie, effort.

" Elleigh, Sophie...Why are you late?" the teacher asked

" ummm yanno... we was just.."

"Walking down?" Sophie finished off

"Oh Okay, well sit down in your NORMAL places, no sitting next to eachother" The teacher strictly pointed out

" Miss, its your choice... you either put us next to eachother and we will whisper or have us at the other side of the room and we shout to eachother" I said said

Sophie just started laughing so much she couldnt breathe so we both got sent to referal for being cheeky, laughing and being late. But what else happened was that the new guy we saw happened to be in our form so now because we got sent, we can't see him and we don't know where he sits. Great start!

We decided not to go to referal so we just went into the girls toilets instead.

*1 hour later*

-SCHOOL BELL RINGS-

The bell rang so we knew it was P2. We walked up to Geography but Sophie had history so we had to go our seperate ways. I waited outside Geography for my teacher to come out and get us all so we could come in. About 3 minutes later everyone arrived and we got told to come in. I sat down in my seat at the back like a loner because nobody sat next to me and i took my coat off, got my geography book and put my bag on the floor and waited for my teacher to begin the lesson.

the teacher begin doing the register and it came to my attention that name i hadnt heard of got called the teacher said the name ' Josh franceschi' i wonder if thats the guy i saw, or it could be one of the other 4 new boys, who knows. But he was obviously late because he didnt answer the register.

" EELIY TAILBY"

"ITS ELLEIGH MISS"

" Oh Sorry Elleigh, Its just an unusual way of spelling Ellie"

"Yeah i get that a lot" i said secretly annoyed

I heard the door creak as a tall boy walked into the classroom looking a bit lost.

" umm am i in the right room" The boy said softly

" Ah Yes, Its Josh Franceschi right?"

"Yes.. Yes it is, umm where do i sit?"

I bet she will sit him with me because i have nobody next to me, i thought to myself

"Hmm, lets see, ah right at the back there with Elliy"

"ELLEIGH NOT ELLIY"

"Oh yes, im really sorry"the teacher said

The handsome boy walked up to me and sat beside me, i felt my cheeks getting hotter, seriously im blushing just because he sat next to me?! this can't be happening D:

SORRY IF ITS CRAP, ITS JUST THE FIRST PART

SHOULD I DO ANOTHER PART?