Part 13

JOSH'S POV

Me and Elleigh had been organising and setting up for this party at mine what Matt wanted doing, althouh im not too sure why but why not, its the christmas holidays however i had to speak to Matt about something we had to tell the girls about....

MATT'S POV

Me, Sophie and Alex where hedding off to Josh's house for a party and agian Sophie didn't speak to me at all, she was just having a conversation with Alex paying no attention to me, she didn't even look at me for crying out loud. I had to tell her i felt a bit rejected from this situation i mean its the first day Alex is here and i already want him to go, its not that i don't like him because he is an alright lad its just i dont have any time with Sophie.

SOPHIE'S POV

We finally arrived at Josh's and we were one of the first few there because we came early, although i need to talk to Matt i mean i havent even spoke to him all day and i think he is a bit angry with me for not talking to him because i can tell so im going to have to apolozise.

ELLEIGH'S POV

After this party i had booked a night out for me and Josh in about a week to this nice restuarant and i can't wait to surprise him! i wonder what he will say...

SOPHIE'S POV

"Matt.. im really sorry, i shouldnt of ignored you the whole time i mean we have just got back to normal aian and iv'e gone and ruined it for us, i wasn't even paying any attention to you at all, iknow i haven't seen Alex in ages but ahh its all my fault, im really sorry. I understand if you are mad at me" i told Matt sighing

"Me mad at you? how could i be? im not mad at you i mean i was a little bit upset that you didn't talk but yanno what, lets forget that and carry on as normal ey?" Matt replied

"Yeah good idea, lets have a good night"

Me and Matt spent the whole night together whereas Alex... well basically he got drunk and got off with this girl in my History class.

After the party ended Josh said that Alex could stay over at his house because Alex had a massive hangover and i cant be bothered to carry him to the car, its too much effort xD

ELLEIGH'S POV

I told Josh about me booking at the restuarant apart from he didn't seem to happy about it at all. He even told me to unbook it. Although he said he was to tell my why tomorrow and to get the other girls here tomorrow aswell so i texted them all asking to meet at Josh's place at 1pm. i was quite gutted i had to unbook it but i uess it will make sense tomorrow... i hope.

-NEXT MORNING-

i woke up at 11pm from Matt waking me up telling me to get him some food.

"no, go get it yourself you cheeky bugger"

"no, i dont want to. you get it"

"fine. i will get it you lazy arse"

i walked down the stairs with my eyes half open making him some food, and of course some food for me aswell seeming though in downstairs because SOMEONE woke me up wanting food when he was clearly already up.

I ate my food and then dragged myself into the shower and then got ready to go

We were both ready at about 12:34 so we had enough time to Get to Josh's house. When we arrived everyone was already there. Josh signaled at the window that we could just walk straight in. We went in the front room to see the boys looking not so great to be honest.

"you can still down with the girls Sophie" Dan said

"umm guys, whats up? you seem a bit quiet and a bit upset kind of?"

"okay look do you want to tell them or?" chris said

"no i can't tell them" max said

"no im not" Matt said

"OKAY! i will tell them!" Josh said

"look we hate we have to tell you this but it has to be done... and its not our choice its our manegments decision. But w- we"

"yeah.. what is it?" Zoe asked

"urr we have to umm-"

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THIS PART TO BE UPLOADED IM JUST GETTING A BIT BUSY BECAUSE IM GETTING TOO MUCH HOMEWORK AND STUFF, SORRY THESE ARNT VERY INTERESTING, THEY WILL GET BETTER LATER ON...