Part 3

ELLEIGH'S POV

Maths. That's all I have to say. The most boring lesson of an unwanted Monday morning. This is when i feel like giving up in lessons,as though i just want to sleep or do something else.

"Are you okay?" I heard that familuar voice behind me, Josh.

"Oh umm, yeah, yanno just tired. Bored. Hungry thats all" i replied

"You sure? you seem a bit more upset that just bored, tired and hungry." Josh said

I really didn't want to tell him that i liked him. Not yet. The feelings trapped in my stomach just wants to make myself tell him even more. I felt as though i needed to tell him. Love feels wierd, and if i did tell him i garuntee he won't like me back in that way. i mean we have only just met but i felt myself falling for him already.

"Yeah im sure." I sighed

I lied.

"oh, okay... well if there is something up you can talk to me about it? well if you want to anyway?"

"Yeah, i will do. Thank you" i said

I felt my face light up when he said that i could talk to him whenever. I feel as though iv'e known him longer than i have.

We were 20 minutes into the lesson and Josh had to move seats from talking to the person next to him. Therefore he got sat next to me, which was good but in a way bad seeming though i might end up staring at him, talking to him too much which he may get annoyed about or me just doing something stupid or embarrasing.

We talked the whole lesson about friendships/relationships and just life in general and i really love talking to him. He is so nice, he seems much nicer than any of my ex's.

-BELL RINGS-

It was the end of the lessons and i actually really enjoyed it seeming though Josh was next to me. I think im going to enjoy school much more now he is here.

- SKIP 1 PERIOD ;)-

-Its now lunch time-

"Hey umm Elleigh, do you want to come to the dining hall with me, i mean you dont have to but i'd like it if you did?" Josh said

"yeah sure! i mean im meant to be waiting for Sophie but im sure she will understand, se will probably we with Matt anyway on this 'project' they are working on" i replied

" with Matt? jees don't trust Matt with any project, he procrastinates too much and he will probably end up 'taking the project upstairs' if you know what i mean" he said

"haha, good luck Sophie xD"

"Although he is good with the girls, i mean he does have his flirting moments but yanno xD"

We went to get some food and turned out there was an argument on who was paying

"Josh, im fine paying for my own food!"

"No, i'll pay for it"

"no, why do you want to pay for my food?"

"because i want to, and i will"

"no, you're not paying for it!"

"Yes i am, Watch me"

Josh stole the food out of my hands, ran to the front of the que and paid for it all. Now i'll just pay him back.

"here, take your food, now say thank you"

"Cheers mate" i replied

"no, thank you, not cheers mate" he chuckled

"i say what i want;) now anyway im going to give you the money back"

"no, you dont need to, i wanted to pay for it so you don't owe me anything"

"no, you pay for my food, i give you the money back."

"I know what you could give me back instead"

"what?"

"follow me..."

I was so confused. Josh dragged me across the whole school just so i could pay him back in a different way somehow. i really didnt know what was going on.

"Okay Josh, were are we going?"

"You'll se..."

About 5 minutes later we arrived

"Josh can you please explain why we are behind the bike sh-"

As soon as i could finish my sentence Josh's shut me up by connecting his soft lips with mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach as the kiss was getting more passionate. I felt Josh smile in the kiss and i couldn't help but smile back.

We finally pulled away to catch our breath.

"Okay that defiantely paid back" Josh said

"We should do these deals more often" i said chuckling

"sounds like a good idea" Josh replied

Josh yet agian leaned in for another kiss and i kissed back straight away. I wrapped my arms around his neck while Josh was tightly holding my waist leaving no space between us. Every second i felt Josh deepening the kiss and getting more passionate.

As we pulled away we heard 2 people walking up to the bike sheds.....

FINALLY FINISHED PART 3 OF THE FANFICTION!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. IM GOING TO TRY AND KEEP UPDATING IT EVERY DAY NOW BUT SORRY IF I CAN'T BC I MIGHT BE BUSY! :D