Part 9

ELLEIGH'S POV

I woke up still fully dressed. The memories flashed back in my head. I remembered that Josh wanted to talk to me, so i looked at the clock. Woah, it was already 2pm. I quickly showered and changed into black skinny jeans and a white top. I made my way downstairs but i wasn't hungry at all, so i just waited. After about half an hour i went outside and started walking towards the park. It wasnt that far away, about 15 minutes away. I was afraid that he might break up with me. He stood up as he saw me and took a few steps.
"hi", he said. i sighed.
"hi Josh"
"Elleigh, please forgive me. i am so sorry. I should of believed you. I was just so upset seeing you kissing another boy, or being kissed by another boy, because i love you and i don't wsant anyone but me to touch you're lips. i really love you Elleigh and i can't imagine being without you."
I smiled like an idiot. I leaned in and kissed him deeply.
"i thought you was going to break up with me", i mumbled and kissed him again.
He whispered "how could i?" and smiled.
He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. We slowly walked through the whole park back to my house.

JOSH'S POV

I am glad me and Elleigh are happy agian. She was the best girlfriend i ever had and i don't want to loose her.

I stay with Elleigh the whole night because she said i could stop over and it was fine with her mum seeming though we are 16 going on 17.

We stayed up until 10pm just checking our Twitter's and replied to some fans and Elleigh got really tired and cuddled into my arms as i sang 'kiss me' by Ed Sheeran and she fell asleep.

-MORNING-

ELLEIGH'S POV

I woke up to Josh kissing my nose.

I checked my Twitter to see i had loads of notifications. Josh had posted a picture.

'@joshmeatsix: Isn't my baby cute?'

I opened it. It was a picture of me sleeping and Josh kissing my cheek.

"JOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?! i laughed showing him the photo

He laugh "i think it's quite cute, dont you think though?"

i just laughed and shoved my phone on the desk next to the bed and went downstairs for something to eat while Josh went in the shower.

About an hour later after we both were changed and ready i got a call from Sophie.

"Hey Sophie"

"Hey! how is everything with you and Josh? i heard you had fell out"

"ah everything is fine now, we are back to normal"

"thats great! oh and i have something to tell you!"

"what is it Soph?"

"well me and Matt and now dating!! isn't that exciting!"

"i told you that you would end up with him!!! im not surprised at all, beside you too make a great couple"

"yeah you were right all along " she laughed

"Sophie, im always right;)"

"haha, anyway i have to go now"

"oh okay see you later"

"byee"

*HUNG UP*