Part 18

ELLEIGH'S POV

Me, Soph and Josh's parents all went back to Josh's place and all i did was go up to his room lay on his bed and cry. Thats all i wanted to do. The room felt so empty without Josh, it just didn't seem right at all, it wasn't the same.

I looked around the room to see what was left and there was only some of his old clothes and other boxes of stuff.

I rumaged through one of the boxes to find lots and lots of photos of me and him. I cried at the thought of all of the memories but then at the same time wondered why he didnt take them with him. If he said he was going to miss me so much then im ure he would take them? or has he took photos from another album or? i dont know im just confusing myself with all of these questions. I shrugged them off because i didnt think it was important anyway so i just went on my phone and lay back down on the bed scrolling through my news feed on Twitter.

*knock knock*

"hello?"

"its me Sophie, can i come in?"

"yeah sure"

"how are you?" she asked

"not bad, you?"

"ok... i guess. i dont know anymore"

"shall we go for a walk to calm us down?"

"yeah why not"

*3 MONTHS LATER* -sorry ive skipped so much but yanno-

It was 3 months our boys have been on tour and we are all so proud of them, we have kind of got used to the fact we wont be able to see them but that doesnt mean we dont miss them, we miss them like crazy. I just wish they would come back to us and be like normal agian. The first month they were gone was really hard for me. i had mixed emotions, sometimes i didnt want to talk to anyone. I cried a lot. i ended up skipping school most days and my levels had dramatically dropped so ive been going more to try and get them back up, but i just can't concerntrate. Because most lessons Josh is in them and i think back to when we first met and our best memories, but yes we had a few ups and downs, yanno no relationship is perfect but it is how i wanted it to be apart from him going away for so long. I mean what if he has lost feelings for me? What am i going to do then?

JOSH'S POV

The taxi pulled up in front of my apartment and I sighed in relief. You never really know how much you miss home until you get back.

“That’ll be twenty pounds.” The taxi man said twisting around to look at me in the back seat.

“Here’s thirty. Change is all yours.” I smiled passing the man some money.

“You have a good day.” He smiled back at me.

“Don’t you worry, I will.”

I climbed out of the taxi and went around the back to get my bags from the boot. I heaved my duffle back out and dropped it on the ground and then lifted out my smaller hand held luggage and slammed the boot shut tapping the car twice to let the driver know he could leave.

Picking up my bags I took in a deep breath and quickly walked up the path to the apartment buildings. I wasn’t sure where my keys were exactly so I half knocked on the door with my body hoping Elleigh was home.

I could hear footsteps on the other side and my heart raced faster with every step. I hadn’t seen Elleigh in over 3 months and she wasn’t expecting me home until 6 months. I felt my breathing pick up and my hands we’re getting so sweaty I was losing grip on my bags.