Part 24

BEFORE YOU READ THIS YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THE MEDIA WHILE READING IT!! YOU HAVE TOO! BTW IM SORRY ELLEIGH, YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME FOREVER D:

ELLEIGH'S POV

I sat next to Josh in the bed, laughing our heads off.
"no, i think Matt took it worse." Josh said and i shook my head.
"no, it was defiantley Dan." be both laugh and fall into a comfortable silence. Josh played with my fingers and i rested my head on his shoulder.
"Hey Josh?"
"yeah?"
"do you really want me to use that case for the funeral?"
"of course i do" Josh said, we laughed
"i love you so much." i said and he smiled.
"i love you so much" he repeated the words. "iwant you,the boys and Soph to get first pick out of all of my stuff" Josh said
"tell that to your mum"
"i will" Josh said calling in his parensts. "Elleigh, Soph and the boys et first pick through all my stuff." he said and she laughed.
"okay honey." she kissed his head and he smiled.
Josh's dad grabbed his sons hand and squeezed it and ran a hand through his blue hair.
"dont touch it!" Josh joked and his father laughed. We all sat in there together all day, reminiscing and embarrassing eachother. Until about 11pm when Josh's heart rate rapidly began to drop. Josh's dad sped out of the room whilst me and his mum sat in the room with Josh, one holding his lefthand and the other his right.
Until his heart stopped.
Complete flatline.

I felt my heart catch in my throat as Josh mum let out a sob. I stood there completely frozen staring at my boyfriend. When Josh's dad brought the doctor back in with me still standing there holding his hand. Josh's dad grabbed my hand.
"Elleigh, sweetheart.. he is gone." he said and i felt the burnin sensation behind my eyelids, the tears starting to form. I let out a choked sob, covering my mouth with my hand. Josh's dad brun us to the couch where we just cried for hours on end, until they had taken out his body and we were the only ones in there. Even when they left, i still went home with them. I went straight into Josh'sbedroom asi had a hundred times before, only this time i was alone. Josh wasn't ever going to be there agian. I put on the t-shirt Josh had worethe day before and a pair of sweatpants, my tears still flooding. Sliding into the bed, i just remembered the many times we had  jsug laid there and did nothing, but now it seemed like everything. I smiled through my sobs until i tired myself out and fell into a deep sleep.