Part 17

REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH ASI SHOULD, ILL TRY AND DO IT MORE OFTEN NOW

*we have skipped almost a week*

SOPHIE'S POV

Last night i slept over at Elleighs house and we had to get up early to go to Josh's house to help them finish off their packing for tour seeming though they are leaving tomorrow. I didn't want them to leave at all i mean there was my 4 best friends and my boyfriend and i wont see them agian in half a year, its going to be really hard for all of us but hopefully we will all get through it.

Elleigh was still asleep so i needed to wake her up so we could be on time

"ELLEIGH GET UP NOW!" I said while hitting her repeatativly with a pillow

"NOOO"

"YOU NEED TO ELLEIGH!! WE ARE GOING TO JOSH'S TO HELP PACK"

"oh yer, what time is it?"

"its 7:02" i said

"well what time do we need to be there for?"

"9:00 but it takes us 20 minutes to get there so i'd hurry up!"

"urr fine"

We both went downstairs to get some food and then we came back up to brush our teeth and got changed. I wore some disco pants with a red and black flannel top with some black vans and Elleigh wore a jumper Josh gave her, Black skinny jeans and balck dr martins.

We brushed our hair and did some light makeup seeming though we weren't going anywhere special and plus it was early in the morning.

It was 8:52 when we set off which meant we were going to be late, but i hope they didn't mind.

We finally arrived there and we could see through the window that they were packing, Max signaled us to jsut walk in so that's what we did.

"hey guys" i said

"hey" they all said in sync

"need any help?" Elleigh asked

"yeah can you both check in the rooms to see if there isnt anything important we left out, if there is then can you bring it down" Josh said

"yeah sure"

We both ran up the stairs into Josh's room and it looked almost empty

"GUYS YOU ARE LITERALLY TAKING THE WHOLE HOUSE WITH YOU!"

"YEAH WELL, I NEED ALL OF IT"

we both just rolled our eyes and carried on looking for stuff

"Sophie! look what i found"

"what is it?"

"a photo album i think?"

"oh my god, lets look in it!"

We flicked through all of the photos and they were so funny, Josh had pulled the stupidest faces when he was little , althouh to be fair he sometimes still does.

"WHAT YOU TWO LAUGHING AT?" Josh asked

"OH NOTHING"

"OF COURSE, HAVE YOU FOUND ANYTHING YET?"

"well there are a load of boxers on your bed?"

"yeah i will need those, bring them down will you?"

Elleigh brung down the boxers while i kept looking

until i found this piece of paper, something about an appointment at the Doctors or somethin but its prbably just a check up because Josh did mention he just had a bit of headache so its probably about that but i didnt mention anythin just incase, all i wanted to do was spend as much time possible with those guys.

I went downstairs to see Alexis, Skye and Zoe had also arrived to help but instead we all ended up just hanging out and watching movies and stuff and im pretty sure they packed more than they needed to anyway.

For the rest of the day we all just slept at Josh's because i couldnt be bothered to move at all and i was extremely tired and we had to get up even earlier because the boys are leaving tomorrow.

ELLEIGH'S POV

The ringing noise of the alarm clock woke us all up. I was happy until i realised it was the last day. the last day i will physically get to see them,talk to them, be next to them. I got changed into one of Josh's old tops and some skinny jeans, i brushed my hair and didnt put any makeup on seeming though i left it all at my house. I got a wierd pain in my stomache from knowing that Josh will be across the world for half a year and plus the timezone difference will make it hard to even talk to him. When im asleep he will be awake and when im awake he will be asleep but im sure will we find a way or a certain time we can both defiantley talk to eachother.

it was 5:23am and the boys had to be on the plane by 9am and it will take about an hour to get there and everything else whats going on led up to it. I reminded the boys about their passport and they are luckyi did or they would of been going nowhere.

Everyone was ready and it was finally time to pack the 2 cars and leave. We all spoke as much as possible like there was no tomorrow until we got to the airport where we all met their parents. They loaded all of their baggage onto the convabelts after that we all grabbed some food because we were all starving and we all talked about the our and all our memories together which was nice and made me realise how much im going to miss them. Although i did promise myself i wouldn't cry when they felt although now thats pretty much impossible and i could tell Sophie would aswell because to be fair we are both emotional people anyway so i wouldnt be surprised if she did.

It was half an hour until the gates opened for the boys to que up at leave so we made our way to the gates and made the time we had left precious. They spoke with there parents for a bit and gave them hugs and that and they came over to us and spoke to us and reminded us that we would still be able to communicate and stuff.

The gates finally opened and i burst out crying and then i made Sophie cry by me crying. Josh hugged me tightly as i cried into his neck holding him tighter and the others all huged and said their goodbyes to everyone.

Josh let go and Chris came to hug me

"i will miss you Elleigh"

"i will miss you too"

then i hugged Max..

"take care of my Josh yeah?"

"of course i will, try not to miss us too much"

then i hugged Matt...

"have a great time on tour and look after my Josh"

"i will do and keep my Sophie safe aswell yeah?"

"yeah will do"

then i hugged Dan..

"i will miss you Dan, have a great time"

"yeah i will miss you too"

"ALRIGHT DAN GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND NOW" Josh said pulling me into him as i started to cry again.

"Elleigh, please don't cry.. i promise i will be home in no time. it might be hard but we can do this. okay? i love you Elleigh!"

"i love you too"i said then leaning in to kiss him

I didn't want it to end at all but they had to leave because we couldn't go any further seeming though we didn't have bording passes. I watched as they all slowly left the buliding and onto the plane. I wait for the plane to take off just staring out of the window as i agian felt more tears forming but trying hard not to felt them spill buti obviously failed at that and they just came streaming down when the plane had took off and was into the air. All of us were full of crying and we all just collasped on the ground just crying our heads off when their parents came to us to get us home and make sure we are okay.

Goodbye<3