Part 6

ELLEIGH'S POV

"SHIT!" i shouted

"what happened?" Josh asked

"i kind of burnt the cookies, along with my hand..."

"damn you Tailby, i ask you to do one thing!"

"well why dont you have a go then, its not as easy as it looks you know"

As i gave up baking cookies i went to sit down with the other guys in the front room with Alexis,Sophie,Skye and Zoe.

Before i walkedin a heard a big "AWW" from everyone

"what was the whole ' aww' for?

"Chris, do you want to tell her?" Zoe said

"i asked Zoe out, and she said yes"

"ZOE!What happened to your other boyrfriend, Calum?!"

"ohh i ended him ages ago"

"since when?"

"ages ago"

"what and you tell me now?"

"pretty much yeah" Zoe giggled

We sat down trying to pick a movie which we all would want to watch and ended up decided for a solid 30 minutes. When we finally reached to a decision on what film to watch. We all ended up concluding on v for vendetta. As the film started Josh had finished baking the cookie and to be fair they looked a whole lot better that what mine turned out.

-FILM ENDS-

"that film was amazing" i said

"i know" everyone else said in sync, i laughed

"omg its nearly 9pm already, i think we should be going don't you think Soph?"

"wow, thats gone quick!"

"everyone can sleep over at mine if you want?" Josh suggested

"actually yeah why not,ill just say i stayed at Sophie's for the night" i replied

"i think we should all sleep on the huge trampoline in the garden, obviously with like blankets and everything, dont you think" Josh said

"if im being honest that doesnt sound to bad at all!" Max said

"yeah thats sounds cool" Chris said

"Josh, you are really making us do this?" Sophie said

"yeah, it will be fun i promise!"

"Josh, we are going OUTSIDE!" i said pointing towards the garden

"i know. its not that cold outside anyway" Josh replied

As a result of the argument about sleeping outside, Josh won. Obviously.

Minutes later Josh ran outside holding a massive pile of blankets and pillows and threw them on the trampoline before jupming on.

"someone help me set up"

I laughed by the fact that when he was getting everything sorted he looked like a 5 year old kid on christmas morning.

"see it isn't so bad is it?" Josh said with a huge grin on his face.

"well i guess not" i said

ZzZzZzz

In the morning i woke up the with the sunshine blinding my eyes realising that we was all in Josh's back yard on the trampoline. Everyone looked as if they were fast asleep and there lying positioned looked so funny.

I couldnt help but take a photo of it.

*post to facebook and every other social networking website*

About 20 minutes later everyone woke up and dragged themselves inside to get changed and stuff.

When everyone was changed, me and the girls headed back to Sophie's house to get a lift from her mum, because we are all going shopping together.

When we was in the car i got a text from josh;

' Want to come to the beach tomorrow? just me and you? dont forget your smimming stuff! :) '

i replied a quick text back saying;

' yes sure! sounds like a good idea :) cant wait'

seconds later i got another text;

' Okay ill be at you're house at 1:30 to pick you up :)'

'see you then:) '

After we spent about 3 hours shopping i headed back home to eat some food and just go to sleep.

SORRY IF THESE ARE GETTING A BIT BORING AT THE MINUTE! A LOT OF THINGS ARE GOING TO BE COMING UP AT ABOUT THE 10TH CHAPTER AND ONWARDS MAYBE, I think?