Part 7

ELLEIGH'S POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing, it was 11' o clock already and at 1:30 Josh was coming to pick me up.

I quickly got out of bed, went downstairs for something to eat and then showered.

I then chose an outfit to wear;

black ripped skinny jeans, on of Josh's band t-shirts he gave me a while back which had his band's logo on it and some black dr martins.

i then applied my makeup; foundation, eyeliner and some mascara. I got a text from Josh

' i'll be there in 5 minutes:) xx'

'okay, im ready! xx'

i then quickly packed my bag which had my smin stuff, towel,sunglasses and some other bits.

*knock knock*

"ELLEIGH!! ITS FOR YOU" my mum shouted

"YEAH I KNOW, IM COMING" i replied

i grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to see Josh at the front door waiting for me.

"Hey Elleigh!" Josh said

"Hey!" i replied

"you excited for today?" he asked

"yeah! you?"

"yeah im alright about it, yeah"

We both walked over the car car outside my house and head off to the beach.

It took us about 10 minutes foir us to get there and it seemed quite a nice day for the beach, although there was quite a lot of people there so it was hard for us to find a space.

When we finally found an empty space i laid my beach towel down and lay down on it for literally about 10 seconds until i felt a handful of sand thrown at me.

"JOSHH!!! THAT WENT STRAIGHT IN MY EYES!" i yelled

"sorry! do you want to go in the sea?" Josh asked

"not yet. iv'e only just sat down"

"pleaseee" Josh pouted

"urrgh, finee" i said

I couldn't resist his face like that he just looked so od damn cute like that, how could i of turned him down.

Josh grabbed my arm and dragged me to the sea.

"Josh i can walk by myself you know, i don't need to be dragged" i said

"yeah but if i let go you would run off"

"dam, you know me too well"

We got to the edge of the sea and i just stood there waiting for Josh to go in first to check if the water was cold.

"Elleigh, its fine. It's really warm" Josh said from a distance

"are you sure?"

"yeah!"

Slowly i dipped my foot in the water but before i could step any further I felt someone pull me in.

"JOSH!!"

"what? you was being to slow" he laughed

"the water is freezing"

"yeah well it's the only way to get you in isn't it"

"damn you Josh"

I spashed some some at Josh and after that we ended up having a massive water fight for about a solid 20 minutes until we gave up.