Part 16

ELLEIGH'S POV

I woke up to the sound of the fire alarm oing off downstairs with smoke crawling up the stairs.

"JOSH?" i shouted

"SORRY! I KIND OF BURNT THE PANCAKES" he explained

"YOU IDIOT!" i laughed

The ringing horrible sound finally stopped and the smoke slowly faded away, i opened some windows so that the smoke would go away quicker and then i heard a knock at the door.

"i'll get it" Josh said

JOSH'S POV

I walked over to the door and opened it to see someone i thought look familular but couldnt quitw work out who it was.

"Im looking for Elleigh" a deep voice said

"um can i ask who you are?"

"Im Jack, Elleigh's ex. Now where is she?!"

"what are you doin here?!" I finally remembered it was the same person that kissed Elleigh at the party and i started getting annoyed

"i need to talk to Elleigh"

"JOSH WHO IS IT?" Elleigh's voice shouted from upstairs

"Ahh so she is here" Jack pushed me out of the way and went to find Elleigh

"ELLEIGH! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE NOW WHERE ARE YOU?"

ELLEIGH'S POV

"ELLEIGH! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE NOW WHERE ARE YOU?"

The familuar voice kept ringing in my head, and it wasn't nice. I heard him get closer and closer to me as my heart began thumping worried of the consequences.

The door flung open and a large figure came towards me towering over me.

"Look Elleigh! you don't need pretty boy over there. We can make a better couple i mean remember all the good times we had. We can have th-"

Before i let him finished i started talking

"NO! THE ANSWER IS NO! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE , JUST ACCEPT IT THAT WE ARE FINISHED. JACK WE ARE DONE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGIAN NOW LEAVE!!

"what if i dont leave" he said smirking

I wanted to slap that little grin off his face

i couldn't get my words out, my throat became dry and my lips movedtrying to form words but they just didn't come out

"EY? WHAT IF I DONT LEAVE" he said slapping my face causing me to fall on the floor

"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE BITC-"

"DON'T EVER SLAP MY WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND EVER AGIAN! OR YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH. NOW LEAVE HER ALONE. WE DONT NEED THIS OKAY NOW LEAVE.

JOSH'S POV

I ran into the room to see Elleigh on the floor with a bright red cheek.

"oh look who we have here, pretty boy to the rescue!" Jack said

i didn't even bother talking to him agian i just dragged him downstairs out of the house but as i got to the door Jack bashed me head on the wall.

"You don't deserve Elleigh! you were the one that took her away from me and im here to get my revenge, Oh this wont be the end of this Franceschi" Jack said angrily

He walked out slamming the door behind him and i immediatly ran up to Elleigh to see if she was okay not even caring about my bleeding head.

"Elleigh?! Are you ok?" i said

"Josh!! Is he gone? what happened to you, your head is bleeding!!"

"yeah he is gone now, we have nothing to worry about"

"yeah apart from you head, come here imm get it sorted out" Elleigh said softly

Elleigh went to get the first aid kit and sorted me out in no time.

"thank you Josh

"your welcome, anything for my beautiful girlfriend"

Elleigh blushed burying her head in my neck then hugging me tightly.

* AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER*

Everything came back to normal agian and we carried on as we were trying to forget what just happened.

I decieded i should make a start on packing my things ready for tour seeming though we only had just under 3 weeks and i know it isgoing to be hard for me and Elleigh but we will get through it. Apart from the only 2 things im worried the most about is Jack hurting Elleigh agian and all the rumours that are going around. Although i shrugged it off for the time being, i just wanted to spend as muchtime with Elleigh and my family as possible but mainly Elleighalthough she might aswell be part of my family i mean i think my mum loves Elleigh more than she loves me if in being honest. I grabbed my phone and looked through all of mine and Elleigh's photos together and memories. Don't you love how photos are, they just freeze special moments forever.

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE NEARLY A WEEK AND TO MAKE UP FOR IT I ADDED A  BIT OF DRAMA IN THERE AND SORRY IT ENDED A BIT WIERD I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT. BUT YOU KNOW ITS MY FIRST PROPER FANFICTION SO FORGIVE ME ON THAT XD