Part 4

SOPHIE'S POV

Me and Matt were walking at the top end of the school which was when we heard something...

"Did you hear that Sophie?" Matt asked

"Yeah i did, sounds as if it was from behind the bike sheds" i replied

"shall we have a look what it is?"

"umm, if you want to. But dont blame me if we get into trouble" i chuckled

"yeah,i won't" he replied

Slowly we walked behind the bike shed to find Elleigh and Josh kissing.

"GET IN THERE JOSH" Matt shouted

I could see the shock on Elleigh's face as she turn around to face us.

"sorry to disturb you both, we just wanted to lookwho it was, we could kind of here you kissing aha" i said

"ah its fine" Josh replied

"anyway i will let you two get back to what you were doing." Matt said

ELLEIGH'S POV

"Sorry" Josh said

"Sorry for what, i asked?"

"Kissing you, i mean you probably don't like me anyway"

"i do like yo-.."

Did i really just say that? Yes. Yes i did.

"Elleigh?"

"Do you want to come to Matt's house with me after school? He asked

"Yeah sure thats fine"

"Okay cool, So we meeting in the quad?

"Yeah sounds good, Should we ask att to meet us in the quad aswell then?"

"Yeah i will tell him in form time.

-ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER-

20 Minutes later the bell rang so we knew it was the end of lunch.

Me and Josh decided it was time to walk up to form instead of being late, agian.

On the way down we caught up with Sophie and Matt so we decided to walk to form with them seeming though they were in the same form as us anyway. We ended up talking the whole way there which resulted to us being 2 minutes late, which to be fair wasn't bad at all for us.

-FORM TIME ENDS-

SOPHIE'S POV

" I still don't get it Matt"

"I spent the whole of form time explaining pie charts, and you still don't get it?" Matt said

"Pretty much yeah" i chuckled

"Okay, why don'tyou come to mine today after school and i will explain it in better detail there?"

"yeah, that sounds like a good idea" i replied

"Okay cool, so-.."

Matt was cut off by Josh shouting his name.

They spoke for about a minuteand then Matt carried on.

"yeah, do you want to meet me in the quad after school?"

"Yeah thats fine."

"Okay i will see you then"

"okay Bye Matt"

ELLEIGH'S POV

Me and Sophie walked to our Science room together seeming though we was int he same Science class but Matt and Josh wasn't so they walked off somewhere else.

We walked into our Science room and me and Sophie sat on the table right at the back. And our friends Alexis, Zoe and Skye joined us.

We realised that one of the other 5 new boys was in our Science class and from what Josh was describing them as, i assuming this was Dan? i Mean i could be wrong but i think it was.

"Hello Darling" The teacher said to Dan

"Hi, um where do i sit?" He asked

There is the table with the boys infront of the girls there or you can sit with the lovely girls at the back.

Dan walked over to the table with boys just infront of our table.

-50 MINUTES LATER-

There was 10 minutes until it was the end of the lesson and Alexiswas staring at Dan throughout the whole lesson whereas me and Sophie was explaining how nice Josh and Matt were to Zoe and Skye.

Also because we were talking the teacher asked us to stay behind to explain why we were talking but we ended up just walking out on the teacher anyway, i mean she doesn't do anything about it anyway so why wouldn't we.

 Me and Sophie walked up to the quad were we promised to meet Matt and Josh, but we were still confused on why they wanted us to come to Matt's house because Sophie said they was just doing pie chart homework or something like that.

SOPHIE'S POV

I was very confused what was going on. I though me and Matt were doing the Pie Chart project, yet Elleigh and Josh was coming aswell. I decided to put that at the back on my mind because i wasn't that bothered about the project anyway.

About 10 minutes later the bus came and dropped us off at Matt's place. When we all got off there was no sign of his parents so i was assuming they were at work or gone out somwhere.

When we all got into the house Josh and Matt told us both to stay at the front door for some reason.

Before i knew it i was shocked to find out i have suddenly been blindfolded and taken over somewhere...

"umm Matt, whats going on?"

"you'll see.."

Me and Elleigh was taken to somewhere. We had no idea what was going on.

I felt my blindfold getting taken off from my head and i opened my eyes to see where i was.

Me and Elleigh look at eachother in amazement....

SORRY THIS PART TOOK LONG TO BE PUT UP, YESTERDAY I DID FINISH IT BUT MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND DELETED THE WHOLE PART SO I HAD TO RE-DO IT ALL AGIAN D: