Dear Elleigh♥

Dear Elleigh♥,
Well, where am i supposed to start? wow. i love you. I love you so much it hurts. Okay, maybe thats the cancer. Remember that time we went on our first proper date and i accidentally spilt sauce over you? im still surprise you even talked to me after that. Also, next time Dan calls you hot im going to shove him off a cliff i swear. I want you to have all of my stuff. well obviously i want my parents and the boys and sophie to have some, but i want you to get first pick.

remember when you first met me at school and i was just some stupid teenager, but you talked to me anyway. I hadno idea we would etso close. I dont want you to be depressed wheni die like i was when i found out i relapsed. Its going to happen soon, too. I know it, the doctors know it and im pretty sure you know it too.

Remeber when we sat outside and wished on that shooting star? well i wished you would fins someone after me. Someone that would treat you well and not treat you like some frak whose boyfriend died. I will ghost punch them in the face if that happens. Mylife is turning into one of those cliche teenage dramedy. One of the bad ones too. You are truley thr most amaing person i have ever met, you are funny and yourseriously make them best wafflesin the whole entire world, just kdding. But you make the best cinnamon rolls ever!

I love you somuch i cant evenput into words, i wish i hadlongerto write this but right now you are annoyin me and teasing me for writing you a letter.
I have said this a million times before andi mean every word.
I love you so much!
From Josh♥

ps: please can you convince my mumto let you put some waffles andcinnamonrolls in my casket? that would be awesome of you.
Thanks babe♥

I fucking love youuu a ton♥♥