Chapter 15

Anna drunkenly dragged herself off the bed, and stood up giving Harry her back as he contemplated going to Christine's cabin to ask her to do the job she was offering him....Or he could just pick her up and take her there.

He was afraid of untying her dress, he knew what that would do to him. Just the thought of it was already causing trouble in his groin.

'This is pure torture' he thought and took a deep breath before proceeding with the task.

After loosening the first few notes, he paused and cleared his throat. She was standing innocently, swaying a little back and forth, not knowing the amount of torture she was inflicting on him. He continued slowly, one string at a time. After the last string the dress fell smoothly off her body, leaving her in a see through chemise.

She turned and faced him, her breasts visibly clear through her chemise. He could see her dark pointy nipples and the curves of her breasts and body. He scratched his head and looked up the ceiling in an attempt to calm his lust.

"Thank you," she said and looked up at him just as he looked down and locked his eyes with her's. After staring at each other for a moment she closed hers slowly.

He rubbed her cheek gently, 'she wants me to kiss her, but I can't, not while she's drunk,' he thought.

He desired her and wanted that kiss so bad, but could he? And how would it make him feel after kissing an innocent drunk woman who probably wasn't going to remember any of it?

'Oh God forgive me' he thought and moved his lips close to hers, but stopped before they could touch. 'This is wrong, she's drunk, I can't do this,' he thought. He moved his head back and said, "I'm sorry Anna. I can't do this."

"Do what?" She asked in her stupor, opening her tired eyes, oblivious of what almost happened.

'She had fallen asleep standing,' Harry realized. She didn't close her eyes to kiss him, she passed out. It made him feel even worse for almost kissing her. She turned and staggered back to her bed.

"Could you please stay until I fall asleep like you used to when I was sick," she said as she curled up in bowl.

"Of course," he said pulling a blanket over her. He sat on a chair and watched her fall asleep. She looked beautiful and younger....and innocent. He could watch her all night. He felt the urge to get in bed and curl up next to her, but he couldn't.

*****

"Anna," she heard a voice calling, "Annabel, wake up!"

She opened her eyes and immediately felt like someone hit her head with a brick. She frowned in pain.

"Christine?" She asked doubtfully squeezing her forehead.

"Good Lord! You reek alcohol. Did you drink last night? Good heavens did he make you drink?....did he get you drunk? what did he do to you?"

Anna sat up swiftly and looked around nervously as the events of last night came rushing back.

"He was here wasn't he?" Christine asked.

"Who?" Anna asked buying time for a good lie.

"Harry that's who!" Christine said deliberately forgetting the formalities. "I've seen how he looks at you like you were the last meal on earth."

"He wasn't here," Anna interjected.

"Don't you lie to me Anna, you don't have to be ashamed. It's not your fault if he forced you to do something....they're all like that, they can't just see a pretty young...."