Chapter 25

"Have you done this before?" Harry asked.

She shook her head. He looked at her innocent face for a moment.

How could she have survived not being touched, with such beauty and no protection. The thought angered him. He felt himself get momentarily limp.

"Are you sure,....are you sure you want to do this?" he asked praying in his heart she said 'yes'.

"I'm sure."

With that, he leaned down, kissed her and rolled on top of her, his limp manhood hardening instantly.

After a moment, he stopped kissing her and rubbed his face with one hand, his fingers trembling.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

"I am....I just," he blew out air sharply, "I just need a minute....can you give me a minute?"

She nodded looking confused.

"It's not you....it's just that I... I...I'm too excited, if I do anything right this moment, I might not last and I want to make this special for you." He stammered feeling a little embarrassed.

He was worse than a first timer, in fact he was very good the first time he had sex, he had lasted longer than he had expected. And now even with years of experience he felt like he was seconds from exploding before he could even do anything significant to her. And his worst fear was, the time he was giving her to wait was enough for her to change her mind.

He took a deep breath then leaned down and kissed her softly, then deeply.

"I'm going to.... I'm going aah..."

Enter you? Put it in you, wait what was he supposed to say?

Had he ever had to tell a girl he was about to penetrate her?

He couldn't remember, and yes he was being extremely awkward. The nerves were getting at him, which was somehow helping calm his overly excited mojo. Sleep with you?  Make love to you? Oh yes make love ! Make love to you sounded more appropriate.

"I'm going to make love to you now Annabel," he whispered.

He kissed her mouth, before going down her erect nipples. She squirmed under him as pleasure swirled through her body, then she felt the warmth and pressure of his on her moist folds.

He pushed in her slowly and carefully looking at her face the whole time. Then at the last moment made a swift hard thrust that caused some pain to Anna.

"That's it, that's it," he whispered softly in her ear, rubbing her cheek soothingly while she clenched her eyes in pain.

"That's the worst part," he said without moving. He rubbed her cheek and repeated "that was the worst part, now just relax and free you mind."

He waited a moment before kissing her again and started moving very slowly and gently. With each movement he made, tingles Anna had never felt before filled her body.

He sucked on her breast, she moaned softly, a sound she didn't know she had. Harry had never imagined that looking at someone having pleasure from making love could give him such joy. Of course it aroused him, but it also gave him the joy he'd never felt before.

He started moving a little faster but smoothly, his face burred in her neck, she wrapped her hands around him and met him in movement driving Harry to the edge. There was no way he was going to last. It was surreal.... Too good and too new.

Thankfully Anna's soft moans got louder, her nails dug deeper in his flesh, her movement to meet him became faster and harder. He followed suit and hit harder and faster right before she called out his name and jerked in his arms.